World-wide denim project

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I think that would be nice. If you are worried about the waist shrinking jus stick a coat hanger in there or stretch them out when theyre finished. I dunno. do what you want. theyll need to be soaked at some point. I would do it now so the fades wont be out of place. although i guess that with 13 people wearing them we really dont need to worry about that.

yeah, I think that would be nice. If you are worried about the waist shrinking jus stick a coat hanger in there or stretch them out when theyre finished. I dunno. do what you want. theyll need to be soaked at some point. I would do it now so the fades wont be out of place. although i guess that with 13 people wearing them we really dont need to worry about that.

Hmmm, I'm a 35, not a 34, so the fit is different than it looks. It's looser everywhere except right around the hips than a size 34" sugar cane okinawa. They're fairly long, I'm a 33"/33.5" inseam. If you've tried on a 1947 cut jean in a 34, these will be looser, fair bit actually. That is in reference to a one-wash Sugar Cane, not a raw. One more thing, the rise on these is very high. Worn where they belong, the top butting is 1.5-2" below my navel.

I'll soak them if people think I should. The worst possible thing that could happen would be that I have to send them on. Not exciting, but not the end of the world.