Wearing SuFu denim to High School.

yeah dewd. im new to these forums but ive been a denim guy for abit. yeah im in HS atm. and i normally wear things like tsubis and nudies and you get these jocks on your case about the tighness n stuff. what helps me most man is just think about how ignorant they are and just walk away man. ill be honest. when i rock my jeans out, i make sure i look great man. if you feel em, screw what people say man.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sufu high school student (shss) : lol, those jeans are terrible

typical high school student (thss) : wtf?

shss : dude your jeans are shit as.

thss : what? i bought them at JNCO's, quality shit. fuck you and your skinny ass jeans.

shss : yea? well i got selvage.

thss : wtf is selvage

shss pulls up his hems and shows two neat rows of redline selvage.

thss : so fucking what? noone ever sees them unless you're gay enough to roll up your jeans anyway.

shss : ...

thss : hahaa faggot. now go buy some more clothes to impress your friends on the internet.

*mischief managed*

dewd dont talk to those ignorant swines. but it seems like you picked the fight. people will start realizing wtf, that stuffs really cool. denims will turn out like pokemon in abit. soon all the jocks will be dealing the pikachuz

I liked how you compared denim to pokemon. Hahah -_____-

What kind of denim would be a pikachu?

I'd put my money on APC NS, it's usually your first, a lot of people have them, and they get the job done.

And eventually they'll evolve to Samuraichus.

the first thing is gay. but the 2nd and 3rd can be either way depending who its done to.

never tossed a girl's salad and fucked her in the ass?

Speaking of tossing salad, just earlier today I told my babies mother that I wanted to pull her buttcheeks apart and put my tongue in her poop shoot. That does not make me gay does it?:cool:

I was bar hopping in Westwood (well, hopping between their vast array of 2 bars) and some sorority snatches came up to me and said, "I love the fact that the guys at UCLA dress like girls" as she pointed out my APCs to her friend. I responded with, "Oh yeah? You're ugly." Problem solved!

Bonus: I took advantage of her friend later that night.

Frat Bro fashion is next level

Jesus Christ this is the stupidest fucking thread in here. Wear whatever you fucking want, and if you get play in it then great. If you're gay, that's great too I don't give a fuck.

What really blows me away is that these HIGH SCHOOL kids can afford Tsubis and Samurais and shit. When I was in high school I was wearing straight Costco Kirkland son. Spend your money on more important shit like drugs.

Wearing jeans too tight for you is just as stupid and ignorant. I would hope that people make fun of you until you learn how to size your jeans properly.

Damn man, too much hate just for someone wanting to wear slim jeans. You should try it. They look pretty smooth.

And Johnny, you damned dirty doper, that's a terrible recommendation. Still made me laugh, though.

-JF

Jesus Christ this is the stupidest fucking thread in here. Wear whatever you fucking want, and if you get play in it then great. If you're gay, that's great too I don't give a fuck.

What really blows me away is that these HIGH SCHOOL kids can afford Tsubis and Samurais and shit. When I was in high school I was wearing straight Costco Kirkland son. Spend your money on more important shit like drugs.

+ rep :D

cept drugs part, less drugs more hugs.

try beer instead.

Wow. This thread is still going?

I'm astounded that any high school kid would have the attention span to even complain about this shit.

Buy some beer, grudgefuck a cheerleader, and get the fuck over yourself. Your modem doesn't make you special. Access to the internet doesn't mean anything you say is important, and the ability to speak publicly to a large amount of people means that you SHOULD think a little fucking harder about it before you do it.

Isn't there a mall still open, somewhere? Go lurk around the EB Games and wait for someone to trade in an old Tetris cartridge so that you can snatch it up for your collection of "Ironic Yet Cool Stuff That Came Out Before I Was Born".

I don't like being negative to the young and impressionable, but damn. Get it together.

Wow. This thread is still going?

I'm astounded that any high school kid would have the attention span to even complain about this shit.

Buy some beer, grudgefuck a cheerleader, and get the fuck over yourself. Your modem doesn't make you special. Access to the internet doesn't mean anything you say is important, and the ability to speak publicly to a large amount of people means that you SHOULD think a little fucking harder about it before you do it.

Isn't there a mall still open, somewhere? Go lurk around the EB Games and wait for someone to trade in an old Tetris cartridge so that you can snatch it up for your collection of "Ironic Yet Cool Stuff That Came Out Before I Was Born".

I don't like being negative to the young and impressionable, but damn. Get it together.

Agreed. It's only high school. It doesn't get any easier.

I'm 17. have been wearing Nudies now for 1,5 years..

@ Johnny; I can afford my jeans (and other clothes) because of a weekend-job that makes enough to buy expensive jeans. So wearing Pace and Nudie selvage denim isn't such a problem for me..

Actually I can save ánd to nice things (I like go-karting or how to say that in english..)

@ HS problems

I just graduated my high this year and now studying at a university (like all my classmates of 17)..

At HS I got names actually from friends who LATER WORE TIGHT JEANS.. but the girls in the same group liked me, so no problem. I had a bigger problem with the guys calling names about being Chinese Indonesian with Slightly longer hair.

If you're somebody that cares about fashion, people can see it. And if people see it -> They judge at first sight -> Get to know you better, and your look won't be so important anymore.

Get over it. I was self confident, have much friends, girls like it.

What are you worried about! There are always haters, so?!

I think my 2nd part has been said before, but just wanted to say it again..

you lack swagger

just wear what the fuck you like and be done with it

Them: Holy shit man! those jeans are tight!

You: um yeah. yeah they are.

Them: What are you, gay or something?

You: um, no. why are you checking out my ass? what are you, gay or something?

by this point, they're just like "yeah, whatever"

Wearing jeans too tight for you is just as stupid and ignorant. I would hope that people make fun of you until you learn how to size your jeans properly.

see, ignorant fks like you cry on the internet because words like tightness totally put you off. some people like having their OWN jeans tight. and by tight NOT SKIN tight. I am 100% sure my jeans fit fine because i try them on and i refuse to order online. people may describe oh these jeans are my tighter jeans. doesnt mean that they are fking skin tight.

god no wonder i hate posting. you get egotistical jerks that think they know there stuff. RICK ROCK ROLLED BITCH

I was bar hopping in Westwood (well, hopping between their vast array of 2 bars) and some sorority snatches came up to me and said, "I love the fact that the guys at UCLA dress like girls" as she pointed out my APCs to her friend. I responded with, "Oh yeah? You're ugly." Problem solved!

Bonus: I took advantage of her friend later that night.

Frat Bro fashion is next level

Excellent. This reminds me of "It's always sunny in Philadelphia" where Dennis is trying to bang everyone's mom, and they all reject his advances. "Why wouldn't you sleep with me?" "I'm just not attracted to you." "YOU'RE UGLY!"

• 3 months later...
Guest patrick.star
Wait until someone makes fun of your jeans, then have sex with his girlfriend. That'll teach him that you do fuck around.

^^ corrected

the same thing happened to me, all these kids with 3xl tees and capris talk shit all the time about how my jeans are too tight and let my ankles breath

just avoid it, or say "my jeans are worth more than everything you have on right now" that quote worked for me.

say "my jeans are worth more than everything you have on right now" that quote worked for me.

what's the point of saying that, that doesn't prove anything. if anything they'll just make fun of your poor judgement in buying "expensive fag pants".

how about you lifts some weights, learn how to box and the next time someone in highschool makes a smart ass comment you break their nose after school.

being a meathead proves nothing, you should be able to stand your ground in what you believe in. violence solves nothing at all. mayeb whos the bigger douche.

just ignore them if you can, and if it gets to a point where you cant handle it... do something about it. but make the right decision. w/e that may be

what's the point of saying that, that doesn't prove anything. if anything they'll just make fun of your poor judgement in buying "expensive fag pants".

true, but that shuts them up till you can get a legit rebuttal in.

Well I have never been to the midwest, but I guess I always imagined there were a lot of wrangler wearing cowboy types out there. From what I can tell wrangler cowboy pants are as tight/tighter than half the shit on this forum (sans taper I guess).

Fuck em either way.