HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

• 2 weeks later...
yeah this thread has been slow.. anyone check out the deathwish mmx sampler?

ceremonydanceparty was pretty funny.

damn this is a huge file

Sick of it All at Sound and Fury this year

haha

who is going???

damn this is a huge file

Sick of it All at Sound and Fury this year

haha

who is going???

i will definitely be there. after missing 2 consecutive ones living only a commute away, i have to.

new killing the dream is the tits. can't wait for the ep or lp that should come out this year... (i hope/i think)

that ep/lp was supposed to come out in january. and new lows is supposed to be done recording as well i think?

as for sound and fury:

personally not feeling the line up so far, but i'm sure theres two or three more announcements?

• 2 weeks later...

new ceremony song, haven't been into them really since VV, but this new shyt is great

http://www.thefader.com/2010/05/06/exclusive-stream-ceremony-terminal-addiction/

EDIT: stream was taken down, can listen @ http://www.myspace.com/Bridge9

Fucked Up came through the other night, sick show. Played Sex Pistols and Ramones covers which was pretty fun, tried to do a NOFX cover too (Linoleum) but failed. Smashed my watch and lost my keys though :(

New Ceremony sounds sick. All the local kids are already in full backlash mode saying they sold out and are hipster hardcore now. Figured that would have at least taken until the album leaked.

I thought that backlash happened when scared people came out? lol...

regardless of them "selling out" new shit is great. out of the two songs i've heard so far i'm enjoying it more than still nothing moves you.

just curious, what do you guys think of trash talk's self titled compared to plagues and walking disease?