HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

Warcry in Montreal were crazy good, lead singer whipped the mic stand into the pit like 30 seconds in. Pit looked like a battlefield. DSB were insane too. But yeah, the general consensus is that Crustpunks are weird. And smell.

Iron Age and Omegas and Barn Burner in a couple of weeks. Should be most excellent. Only heard a bit of the "new" Iron Age. Links anyone?

Warcry in Montreal were crazy good, lead singer whipped the mic stand into the pit like 30 seconds in. Pit looked like a battlefield. DSB were insane too. But yeah, the general consensus is that Crustpunks are weird. And smell.

Iron Age and Omegas and Barn Burner in a couple of weeks. Should be most excellent. Only heard a bit of the "new" Iron Age. Links anyone?

yo! i played that jam, the thursday night. if you were at the dsb afterparty where they played at loudhouse we played that too, and crust punks still hated us

also playing the iron age show in toronto. we were supposed to go back to montreal to play with them there too but, laziness and educational obligations prevailed. hopefully see you there

Just saw AFI and Ceremony are touring the west coast together... Please tell me this is just a april fools joke 6-months-early ?

AND its $20 in my city.

something tells me all the 14 year old girls wont like ceremony

Those dudes are all really good friends, and if AFI plays only art or drowning and stuff before that... Sickest show ever. I would be on heads the entire set.

Did Stupid Records and Painkiller ever release that "Greatest hardcore tape comp vol2" or whatever it was called?

Anyone listen to Craig Mack's Great American Mixtape?

Link to his blog for DL:

http://itsthemack.blogspot.com/2009/...-mix-tape.html

The dead black track I think is from the "certified" mixtape

The heaviest thing ever

I live in Cleveland... but I have to work.

FUCK.

I'd totally be down for that.

fuck man, you missed out. it was nuts. 35 kids (who payed), a few more, plus 5 bands, packed into a tiny ass basement for coke bust. such an awesome time, and an awesome vibe. and my band covered no warning and madball and the whole place was wild.

Oh shit man that sounds awesome.

what no warning and madball songs?

if you play any big shows near there again ill try and make it out.

nice. we covered behind these walls and set it off. we are playing athens ohio twice in january. once on the 9th and once on the 15th. the 15th is with dios mio from wisconsin. pretty good band. not really my thing though.