HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

i used to be edge, broke it a year ago, the people who i used to be surrounded by fucking killed it for me and made it into more of a trendy statement that lasted a week until they chugged a bottle of whiskey while fucking some scene whore. i still have a lot of love for the edge and miss it, i still listen to champion every fucking day.

I was edge for 6 years and also broke about a year ago. It's just something that I didn't care about anymore, and the people involved with it seemed so fake. Not that I don't love what it did for me and does for other kids, and I still love Champion as well.

That's me on top of everyone on the top left.

CH-DD-DVD-2007-FxTxF.jpeg

anthony oj i owe you rep, respect for sharing the same reasoning i broke. i was gonna try and see crime in stereo, ruiner and polar bear club this weekend but i might not get out of work in time, kinda pissed.

Most definitely. It's comforting to know that other people out there have the same view on it. Where do you live?

I was edge for 6 years and also broke about a year ago. It's just something that I didn't care about anymore, and the people involved with it seemed so fake. Not that I don't love what it did for me and does for other kids, and I still love Champion as well.

That's me on top of everyone on the top left.

CH-DD-DVD-2007-FxTxF.jpeg

Champion was one of the first hardcore bands I ever listened to. They got me into the straight edge. Promises Kept changed my life. Never got a chance to see them though, they played a reunion show in philly a few years ago but i was way too young to go.

Champion was one of the first hardcore bands I ever listened to. They got me into the straight edge. Promises Kept changed my life. Never got a chance to see them though, they played a reunion show in philly a few years ago but i was way too young to go.

Living right outside of Seattle I got to see them a lot from the time I was like 16-19. They definitely were a huge part of me getting into hardcore.

Living right outside of Seattle I got to see them a lot from the time I was like 16-19. They definitely were a huge part of me getting into hardcore.

the few times i saw champion was before i was into "clean" hardcore so i never really appreciated them.

except when they played in my eyes.