HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

i think the worst one i heard was "someone better call triple A, cause there's about to be a BREAKKKKDOWNNNNNN".

i shortly never listened to that band again.

hahaha, what band?

i know theres not alot of love for ruiner on here, but they just posted up two new tracks. decent shit.

hate ruiner, sorry

what are some good new bands?

(i hate how 'discovering' means going to a band's myspace... ugh)

also, does boston have the best scene or what..., continually spits out solid bands. just a college town, too... huh :confused:

acacia strain at ottobar in like... 05? 06?

dude screams

"CLUB BABY SEALS TO DEATH'

man i fucking love the acacia strain. i saw them once, WHO'S FUCKING ANGRY? best mosh call ever.

and then all vincent needs to fucking say is, "carbomb."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vniy7vP7Kg8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vniy7vP7Kg8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i was in the pit for this and i had to drop out because during sun poison and skin cancer i got kicked in the neck and knocked the fuck out hahaha, wish i could've been there for carbomb, but it was fucking vicious when i came to for it.

no this was in poughkeepsie by the manhaupts, i know that you know them ed. you also know an old acquaintance of mine named shane, he almost beat the shit out of your lead singer, remember?

i think i remember seeing shane at some shows, i saw him fly during dillenger escape plan for a massive crowd punch

and i saw the Acacia strain at the Knitting Factory got the mike twice for the end of Brown Noise my favorite song!!!

"FOR WHEN IN ROME

WE SHALL DO

AS THE ROMANS"

^would mosh hard for

integrity

living hell

mind eraser

new lows

ringworm

step forward

the rival mob

trapped under ice

fucking good lineup

post pics of the pit action via cell phone. (0)

would stand outside for all bands except

converge

shipwreck

ruiner

trash talk

have heart.

maybe watch a few minutes of lewd acts

Forfeit?

Converge live is officially the biggest disappointment ever too, think Jacob Bannon's voice and energy burnt out about half a decade ago.

Ceremony playing round the corner on the 23rd. Going to have to leave early because Paint It Black are headlining AGAIN (last time they took Trash Talk with them).

I'm 6 foot, 195 lbs, not THAT big hahaha, and yeah I headwalk/frontflip of stage/randomly dropkick scene kids it's what you do.

fuck, must spread rep

i wanna mosh with you (no 'mo)

wanna get on some ignorant mosh... like when one person holds person, and lawnmowers and opposite-moving circle pits

i am going to dropkick a scenekid ASAP, while they still exist

must fulfill this fantasy :P

hardcore band that is all sweet metal riffs, have their full length, pretty good

http://www.myspace.com/weareallcreatures