HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

wtf? i just stumbled onto this thread. what a surprise, haha.

glad to see there are other members of sufu involved in the hc community.

i will definitely be contributing to this thread from here on out.

go ahead and check out my new band if you have a second (ffo: integrity, ringworm, metallic hardcore, etc):

www.myspace.com/blackmambamosh

^^^ somebody plus rep this guy, it won't let me, but for me it's ingorant stagediving rather than moshing, got kicked out of a few too many shows for hitting people too hard and shit getting started, so I gave it up, (mostly, reign supreme could cause me to mosh)

man come to cleveland! we love that shit!

^^^ somebody plus rep this guy, it won't let me, but for me it's ingorant stagediving rather than moshing, got kicked out of a few too many shows for hitting people too hard and shit getting started, so I gave it up, (mostly, reign supreme could cause me to mosh)

do you mosh/dive with glasses?

yo.. best thing is headwalking towards the stage ontop from the onlookers... like you are in the standing zone, surrounded my arms folded dudes, and boost on ontop a du and headwalk 2 barrel roll 2 reverse stage dive 2 leap frog

Wolf whistle... Patrick Flynn from have hearts side project. So fucking amazing, so fast!!!

NBHC huh huh

XfilesX R.I.P.

Yay good thread. Remember how awesome Breather Resist was?

I don't want to shit talk but I must digress here, WHAT. THE. FUCK. is with scene "hardcore" kids? I mean, black flop hair that's hasnt been cool since Orchid broke up, wearing girl Hollister jeans and some shirt with random neon shit splattered all over it for some band I've never heard(never want to hear...like attack attack or bring me the horizon or whatever)? I mean I see these kids around, some hardcore shows(I think they usually go to like christian hardcore shows) and they look at me like I'm some douche, because I actually have, you know.....taste in music and fashion and pretty much life in general. It just gets on my nerves. Sorry just had to bitch for a second haha.

do you mosh/dive with glasses?

yo.. best thing is headwalking towards the stage ontop from the onlookers... like you are in the standing zone, surrounded my arms folded dudes, and boost on ontop a du and headwalk 2 barrel roll 2 reverse stage dive 2 leap frog

NBHC huh huh

XfilesX R.I.P.

Yeah I uually wear my old beat up black frames, and yeah I dig the reverse headwalk as well, usually for singalong purposes.

And moderation, just crowdkill those lame ass kids

I had my glasses knocked off during at a show once and somehow they survived on the ground for like 30 seconds, just enough time to pick'em up and dust them off.

One of the best times I've had moshing was when Fucked Up played here a few months ago. It was like half diehard fans, half hipsters who must have saw them on pitchfork. Shit got ignorant.

Man, this thread makes me want to be back in Jersey.

*edit

And the whole scene kid thing is really bizarre. It's like some weird liminal phase between hardcore and hipster.

BIsggeat glasses scare for me was pulling teeth at te celebrated summer 2 year anniversary show, during dead is dead I went off glasses went flying, just kept going nuts through clipped wings, then dropped to my knees to find them, and they were perfectly ok, twas a true gift from lord satan.

hahah thats awesome. the dude from emmure complained about having to play last at a show my friend booked a few years ago when they were on tour with recon because they thought that everyone would leave after recon hahah.... they also complained about the amount of money they were getting for the show which was over $200 (this is even before the first victory album came out) which is decent for a brand new band playing a vfw hall. the acacia strain are awesome. some of the best lyrics ever. plus vince reps cleveland hardcore to the fullest so you gotta love him.

Fuck, anyone going to the Rorschach reunion shows next week? They're going to have a double LP set remixed/remastered and all their old merch available. Will kill person of your choice for a few shirts and the LP set.

http://shop.ebay.com/alcontrast/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

bunch of old zines about to end

Fuck, anyone going to the Rorschach reunion shows next week? They're going to have a double LP set remixed/remastered and all their old merch available. Will kill person of your choice for a few shirts and the LP set.

seconded, might have my friend that lives up there pop in just to grab me some shit