robideaux

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear jmatsu,

what is ur opinion on nooka watches?

dear doublefap,

i really don't know much about nooka, other then they were owned by seiko and that their stock isn't doing that great.

personally i don't really care for modern high-tech looking watches. i like, for lack of a better term, heritage time peices. if i had to get a high-tech looking watch, i'd prefer something from the 60s-70s. which nooka model are you looking at?

I was under the impression the "oo" in the "tsu" was silent.

kind of like how people say "dess" instead of "desoo" when saying desu.

but thats just me

i can't really break down how to say "tsu" on the board, cause i don't really think about it. just practice your hiragana.

if you think about how "desu" is written, you're supposed to hear the "su." i guess some of the younger generation, or gaijin who try to copy what they think they hear just don't pronounce it how it is supposed to be pronounced... i assume that all japs are supposed to be able to read jap so i don't know why they would just say "des" without the "u."

read it in jap character. this is the best way.

sorry i am a terrible teacher.

i can't really break down how to say "tsu" on the board, cause i don't really think about it. i guess you just gotta hear it. just practice your hiragana.

i think my old jap teacher used to say something like when you say 'tsu' you should be pushing your toungue - like you should feel the word come through your top front teeth or something.

I could be remembering this all wrong though as this was... hmm... 11 years ago and I can't speak a sentence of japanese.

i think my old jap teacher used to say something like when you say 'tsu' you should be pushing your toungue - like you should feel the word come through your top front teeth or something.

I could be remembering this all wrong though as this was... hmm... 11 years ago and I can't speak a sentence of japanese.

i can sometimes do a good welsh, or english accent. and even scottish ain't hard, but for the life of me, i cannot do an aussie accent. and i really want to. this one bitch loves australia. she wants to live there. i was trying to front like i was jap born down under, but i don't think she bought it. was like "g'day mate, u like subi?"

Guest sinXXXter

hey Jmatsu,

do you know where i can find the book Young Belgian Fashion Designers or Belgian Fashion Design. they came out some time ago and i regret sleeping on it. i've found some copies of the mentioned books but im waiting out for a good deal.

and what fashion/art related books have you read or liked?

-Sin

hey Jmatsu,

do you know where i can find the book Young Belgian Fashion Designers or Belgian Fashion Design. they came out some time ago and i regret sleeping on it. i've found some copies of the mentioned books but im waiting out for a good deal.

and what fashion/art related books have you read or liked?

-Sin

uuhhh, amazon? i seen them at borders b4 and barnes and noble. why not just dig up an online coupon or something?

i haven't bought a fashion design book for a long time. i think the last one i actually bought a couple years ago was "the new english dandy." and some vinatge t-shirt book.

i read all the usual jap fashion mags. i still buy super super magazine. i used to collect "in lounge" from italy (not anymore).

Guest doubletap
dear doublefap,

i really don't know much about nooka, other then they were owned by seiko and that their stock isn't doing that great.

personally i don't really care for modern high-tech looking watches. i like, for lack of a better term, heritage time peices. if i had to get a high-tech looking watch, i'd prefer something from the 60s-70s. which nooka model are you looking at?

ok, i need a new watch... its either:

flvmhg.jpg

or

2mnngjm.jpg

jmat,

i really really want to fuck a Japanese girl, but id like it to be a good one. lets say i went to japan, and had little cash with me, whats the best way to pull a good girl for the night. is it even possible? will my extremely good looks help in this situation, or do i need to be a B.A.L.L.A. for this quest?

jmat,

i really really want to fuck a Japanese girl, but id like it to be a good one. lets say i went to japan, and had little cash with me, whats the best way to pull a good girl for the night. is it even possible? will my extremely good looks help in this situation, or do i need to be a B.A.L.L.A. for this quest?

dear cheep,

when you say "good one," what kind of girl do you mean as in "good." the reason i ask is that people have different takes on asian or japanese beauty. depending on your's the difficulty scale could be high or low. are you talking looks, social standing, personality, what? i assume when you say "for the night," you don't give a fuck unless they look good...which is fine by me.

anyway it is possible. it helps to be a balla, i ain't gonna lie. in your case i think you could just go there and go to a random lower scaled club. i think you'd do good at this club calle "milk." reason being is that you are white and don't dress too "hip-hop." milk has alota punk events. alota students. alot of them are still in la-la land and don't care about their future finances and the real world. you have a chance. you could pull off the punkrock look just enough to spark the interest of some maniac drunk female patron. some girls like destitude or grungy looking guys. i assume you can't speak the language, so you can't come off as your cool laid back self. you gotta get stupid and act mad animated. i actually think you'd have an easier chance in your native land with some japgirl tourist on holiday. they would be susceptible to you and florida magic.

you might wanna be more specific, let me know what kinda japanese girl you wanna fuck for the night. how much can you pocket money can you spare? i might be able to make it happen depending on.

best, jmatsu

Dear jmatsu,

Have you ever had a ganguro girl? If so, are their crotches tanned and crispy?

thanks skeetinyonose

i have had ganguro b4. the lower ranking ones or rookies usually have mad tan-lines, while the leaders keep shit real and make sure even underexposed areas are brown.

i sold a pair of shuz to some cockbag on ebay and i just got this in my mailbox

First off, you were very correct - those are legitimate Nikes. Sorry for suggesting the alternative.

Secondly, however, you listed them as VNDS, which I'm pretty sure means "Very Nearly Dead Stock", implying they've been worn, but show no obvious signs of wear. These shoes OBVIOUSLY are not VNDS nor close to it - many stains on the white undersole, the pink material worn down all over, the sole insert CLEARLY worn - and I am going to return them to you, expecting a full refund.

I don't mean to be difficult, however, the pictures on the auction didn't show ANY of the wear and tear these shoes clearly exhibit. I wish you no ill will, so long as you refund me the cost of the item plus the ridiculous shipping and handling fee (I'll pay the actual shipping - $6.95 - to send it back to you) for a total of $132.50.

I don't want either of us to end up unhappy, so if you refund me the item's cost, I'll send the shoes back so you can send out a Second Change offer to someone else.

The buyer doubted the authenticity of the shoes after he won the auction and now this.

I wanna punch this cocksucker across the computer screen

and avoid having the shoes returned to me + a negative feedback.

It is a RISK that a buyer has to assume when buying used shit on ebay.

What should I do? I don't wanna refund. what a fucking cum guzzling cocksucker

Similar thing happened to me Herpsky.

Except it was over another forum, I refused to refund because there was no noticable wear on the sneakers. I think the buyer just regretted paying a lot of money for them and changed his mind.

The buyer tried to file a Paypal feud but the money had been withdrawn into my bank account already so he couldn't do shit.

unless you put some sort of money back guarantee in the auction, then i am pretty sure you don't owe him anything. you were selling "as is" without any guarantee of the condition, right?