dear/ask jmatsu (advice column)

robideaux

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are many schools of hate. which one do you want to attend? are you serious in your commitment? do you wanna be a hater or just partake in e-thuggery?

pls be more specific in your inquiry about ethical hate, etc.

I am interested in what makes the perfect insult. I have observed that personal insults always work best, but usually I tend to go for a visceral, blunt, almost crude and Neanderthalic attacks, which don't always efficiently get the hate across and most of the time it divides the spectators down the middle in terms of whether or not they enjoy the insult or reject it. I want to be more specific and sharp with the hate without sounding coarse, in a way that will satisfy all members of the audience. I am very serious about my commitment to pure and even hate, as I am getting somewhat tired of the inefficient crude personal attacks.

Guest jmatsu
I am interested in what makes the perfect insult. I have observed that personal insults always work best, but usually I tend to go for a visceral, blunt, almost crude and Neanderthalic attacks, which don't always efficiently get the hate across and most of the time it divides the spectators down the middle in terms of whether or not they enjoy the insult or reject it. I want to be more specific and sharp with the hate without sounding coarse, in a way that will satisfy all members of the audience. I am very serious about my commitment to pure and even hate, as I am getting somewhat tired of the inefficient crude personal attacks.

personal attacks are only efficient if the hate-subject is sensitive to the specifics you are implementing/or implying (subtle or not) in your hate. i don't think a true hater should really have to worry about a 3rd party audience, but if you must, the safest hate is universal hate. obviously spectators of any e-melee or real life hate will always be divided because of difference in opinion. this is inevitable, that is why universal hate is the only kind that really has any chance of winning any kind of recognition or favor. universal hate, while safe is a double edged sword though. you gotta spit the universal-hate senitments in ways it has not been witnessed. kinda like how a pitcher does a change-up.

anyway as you probably have figured out, the most respectable of hate comes from a respectable hater. in order to be a respectable hater, you must prove that you have expertise or at the very least a decent knowledge of a point you are trying to prove.

pure hate in my opinion is hate that you feel in your gut. that you know is necessary. the kind that needs to be said. hate with purpose. hate for the sake of "hating" is poser-hate. hate for e-fame will get you nowhere fast.

Dear jmatsu,

which do you hate more? vans slip ons or aa grey/white striped tees?

(the answer can't be datasupa)

Guest jmatsu
Dear jmatsu,

which do you hate more? vans slip ons or aa grey/white striped tees?

(the answer can't be datasupa)

difficult question. probably vans slip ons, but i just don't like seeing both articles implemented in typical or mediocre ways.

it was pointless in telling me that "the answer can't be datasupa," because unlike vans or AA striped v-necks, he was never considered "cool" or even that decent.

Guest jmatsu
J

I am looking for a new hoody. Long slim, knitted or fleece. Black, charcoal or perhaps even navy.

I am mostly interested in a BW rope hoody (the one with the rope in a figure 8 shape or similar) but this seems to be hard to find. What else can you recommend

Thanks

hommez, wasn't somebody selling a raf accordian in the market??

no joke, but kva's recent shit is looking might fine.

HELLO PAVLOVA CAKESWORTH I AM DRUNK AND POSTlNG ON SUPER TALK

I DONT LIKE YOU

BUT I LIKE JMATSU

HERE ARE DRUNK 17 YEAR OLD GURLS

RANDOM DUDE IN A BARNEY SUIT SHOWED UP

WILL MAKE A THREAD WITH THE WHOLE STORY

Photo_030808_001.jpg

hello jmatsu,

drinking with my girlfriend's coworkers, one of the the company bosses taught me this line as a joke and i completely forgot the second half. i'm not sure if it's a well known line or if he just happened to make it up. i appreciate your expertise in the matter.

とりあえず先ぽだけ...

best,

cyberPUNK

hello jmatsu,

drinking with my girlfriend's coworkers, one of the the company bosses taught me this line as a joke and i completely forgot the second half. i'm not sure if it's a well known line or if he just happened to make it up. i appreciate your expertise in the matter.

とりあえず先ぽだけ...

best,

cyberPUNK

I don't think it's a well known line but I know exactly what you are saying.

The second part should be something along the lines of "iresasete yo."

i've only heard that phrase in AVs.

jmat:

is datasupa as stupid as he seems? i know im late on the hate, but every post annoys me more and more.

i think the phrase you're looking for is 'jumping on the bandwagon.' also called 'herding instinct.'

as much as your hate cuts me to the core, i have to look on the bright side...at least you've managed to go 3 whole posts now without boasting about something

Guest jmatsu
haha, yeah, that's exactly it. makes sense. thanks! you can imagine how thrilled my girlfriend was to have her bosses teaching me that line.

it's mad funny that herp knew that, but was like...from an av. if you know this, use it and be proud.

Guest jmatsu
hi j. what is good and new? or good and old but i might not know about.

new n(n) sneakers are nice. new kva, not kva for dh is nice.

hating on datasupa aint't good or new, it is a natural necessity.

Guest jmatsu
How much hate is the right amount of hate?

for datasupa? or in general?

can't really gauge (unless i know the subject/situation)... use your own judgement.