dear/ask jmatsu (advice column)

robideaux

Guest jmatsu
it's like US$139-$140 these days

i was going to get

1198017468ERINjpg.jpg

but i totally and completely missed the friggin' boat and now i can't find those on the shelves i don't know what i'm after, so when i go to sneaker shops i just end up doing a lap of the store and then mumble "hi how ya going" to the clerks as i walk out the door. i don't know, maybe i'm just not looking hard enough.

RTEmagicC_springcourt_beams.jpg.jpg

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
Dear Jmatsu,

I'm in need of a cheap webdomain, I was looking at godaddy.com and they have some for $8.95 a year. Do you know any other cheaper webdomain sites?

Your Pal,

Caps Lock.

dear capslock,

is it a well known fact that i suck at computers. pls ask somebody who would know. sorry.

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu i was condisdering getting a new girlfriend my old ones talks to much do you think this would make a suitable replacement

pd861200hb8.jpg

refer to the sex-androids thread.

dear jmatsu,

having just recently convinced this girl I regularly fuck that its ok that I only wash my denimz once a year or so she now finds out that I'm addicted to this superfuture creature like lohan is hooked on her blow and oc.

?- how do I convince her that its ok for me to look at pictures of dudez jeans fits/waywt threads/and overall wasting my days away online.

Guest jmatsu
dear jmatsu,

having just recently convinced this girl I regularly fuck that its ok that I only wash my denimz once a year or so she now finds out that I'm addicted to this superfuture creature like lohan is hooked on her blow and oc.

?- how do I convince her that its ok for me to look at pictures of dudez jeans fits/waywt threads/and overall wasting my days away online.

depends on how irritating shes getting. no need to convince, just do the following.

first level - faggy french gentleman's wrist slap.

second level - pimp slap.

third level - backhand

fourth - asiam style brutality.

Guest jmatsu
shit.

i'm already on level 2 and a half.

new plan needed asap.

why do you care? you say that shes just some girl that you be banging. seriously if she is not gonna give you space and let you do your thing just find another fuck-lady. what does she do? not give you head if you spend so many hours on line?? better yet, there are alot of new girls on sufu. devote your time online here and find one of them.

Guest jmatsu
havent been on in a while..

anyway,

which colour would look well with a cream colour.. Light brown or dark beige?

what do you mean like an off white? i dunno. this has always been an issue for me.

ichigo you should show me the actual colors....

i would tend to go with light brown cause i imagine the dark beige would be close to the cream color..?

anyway basically if you are gonna pair similar colors they gotta be exacly the same (except for black...nobody gives a fuck). if they are alittle off, shits kinda wack. feel me?

why do you care? you say that shes just some girl that you be banging. seriously if she is not gonna give you space and let you do your thing just find another fuck-lady. what does she do? not give you head if you spend so many hours on line?? better yet, there are alot of new girls on sufu. devote your time online here and find one of them.

well, how about ex-girlfriend/wanting to be girlfriend again.

fuck, i should probably just run, shouldn't I?

Guest jmatsu
well, how about ex-girlfriend/wanting to be girlfriend again.

fuck, i should probably just run, shouldn't I?

if she is an ex who wants to get back with you, then you hold all the cards.

you have the power to get blowjobs whilst you "waste time" on sufu.

dscf1073ba5.jpg

I bought this earlier today.. Perhaps the photo can give you a better representation. It may look white but it's a very light cream colour..

Im not sure if you remember the MMM boots that chris had wore in his previous waywts, but i beleive that colour would look good with the rest of my ensemble

Guest jmatsu
what do you mean like an off white? i dunno. this has always been an issue for me.

ichigo you should show me the actual colors....

i would tend to go with dark beige

cause i imagine the light brown would be close to the cream color..?

anyway basically if you are gonna pair similar colors they gotta be exacly the same (except for black...nobody gives a fuck). if they are alittle off, shits kinda wack. feel me?

i edited this cause i mismatched the colors.

Guest jmatsu
dscf1073ba5.jpg

I bought this earlier today.. Perhaps the photo can give you a better representation. It may look white but it's a very light cream colour..

Im not sure if you remember the MMM boots that chris had wore in his previous waywts, but i beleive that colour would look good with the rest of my ensemble

yeah i remember chris's shit. that color would probably be fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Jmatsu,

Some really hot chick gave me her number at the bar two fridays ago. Unfortunately, I've been out of town for awhile and haven't had a chance to call her. Is it too late? Should I suggest lunch?

Guest jmatsu
Dear Jmatsu,

Some really hot chick gave me her number at the bar two fridays ago. Unfortunately, I've been out of town for awhile and haven't had a chance to call her. Is it too late? Should I suggest lunch?

yeah...why not? you don't have anything to lose. plus she gave you her number, right? call her and tell her you've been thinking of her all that time (we all know u been wankin off to her).

This girls is interested in me and we made out and shit the other night. Only thing is, i'm not looking to get into a serious relationship or girlfriend. She's cool and attractive and all (decent style too) but i'd rather just have someone to hang out with, enjoy the companionship and maybe hook up from time to time. The problem is that she's the roomate of my friend/roomate's girl so there are too many ties there to just cut it all off without any awkwardness. How would i go about setting up this casual thing or is it merely a pipe dream?

Guest jmatsu
This girls is interested in me and we made out and shit the other night. Only thing is, i'm not looking to get into a serious relationship or girlfriend. She's cool and attractive and all (decent style too) but i'd rather just have someone to hang out with, enjoy the companionship and maybe hook up from time to time. The problem is that she's the roomate of my friend/roomate's girl so there are too many ties there to just cut it all off without any awkwardness. How would i go about setting up this casual thing or is it merely a pipe dream?

chrono,

she is probably looking to be your bitch so that all you guys can hang out together. would she let you hit it without committing first? if so just hit it and quit it. you guys aren't kids. you're in college right? you don't necessarily even have "ties." your "friend/roommates's girl's roommate?" far enough. what is she gonna say "she willingly hooked up and you broke the fuck out?" if you don't wanna go out with that girl, and just want a sex-friend, just hit it, see where it leads, and if she gets irritating just gracefully break the fuck out. you have been in my goodbook lately, just do this playa-right. i mean there is no need to be a dick about it. just try to fuck, if it is a no-go just hang out as usual and look for another lay.

Thanks. Yea, that's what i was planning on doing. She seems pretty cool and might be down. I've navigated situations like this before, but not with roomates involved (my roomate is in way over his head attractiveness wise with this girl). I'd feel terrible if this girl got weird on me and then turned her roomate against my friend. She gave me mixed vibes the other night when she stayed over as far as not wanting to go to far then, but i'll just play it by ear. Despite my 12year old looking face, i actually do fairly well with ladies. Plus, i'll probably be teaching high school come fall so getting 35ish k a year while living with a roomate in gainesville will put me at college town balla status so i can always upgrade then. So cheap here. Only for a year (or two if i get a quick master's), then i'm out of here to city with more potential.

update edit: money in the bank....