robideaux

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
i thought this would be funny.

dear j,

my denim size range is 30-32. i am 5ft 10. lately some of my 32s have been feeling alittle snug. would it be too shameful to size up to maybe a 33 (for superslim cuts)?

thanks.

shut up robideaux. if you actually dishonor yourself and buy a 33 and if i didn't like you there'd be one less italian in the axis powers. c'mon i know you're not that fat.

Guest jmatsu
why is jmatsu supposed to answer this? this is a straight forward "small questions" post for superdenim.....

i see where your coming from (the question doesn't have to be necessarily answered by myself...though i am flattered), but this is more a question of integrity.

Guest jmatsu
dear jmatsu,

i wanted to flame the OP but i couldn't think of anything witty and sarcastic to say. my question to you, jmatsu, is what should i say to this tard?

sincerely yours,

diamonds

yo diamonds, what is the OP? i don't know what this is, but if you're in a hurry, post a pic of your penis and tell him that his is even smaller. the OP(or anyone) should get pretty offended.

Guest jmatsu
sup jmat, op is original poster

holla back

i don't have any e-beef with him, but read my edit...

just clowning, i hate all canadians except you.

Dear Jmatsu:

I'm very torn about bitches. You see, I just met some chicks and I will not be able to see them till fall semester (we will do the keeping in touch thing). Ever since I left school, I've been all depressed and shit, not eating and other pussy shit of the like. My question is, how do I not give a fuck about hoes? At this rate, If I feel this way about friends, I'll probably have a mental break down if we were talking about breaking up from a relationship. I'm not saying I want to be a jerk, but I really don't want to give a fuck about hoes, is there any steps or advice you can give?

Guest jmatsu
Dear Jmatsu:

I'm very torn about bitches. You see, I just met some chicks and I will not be able to see them till fall semester (we will do the keeping in touch thing). Ever since I left school, I've been all depressed and shit, not eating and other pussy shit of the like. My question is, how do I not give a fuck about hoes? At this rate, If I feel this way about friends, I'll probably have a mental break down if we were talking about breaking up from a relationship. I'm not saying I want to be a jerk, but I really don't want to give a fuck about hoes, is there any steps or advice you can give?

dear sayword,

i kind of understand your dilemma, but you mention "some chicks" as in more then one. if you are the playa you imply you are, i think it would be helpful to be ruthless like a playea. just the fact that you had "some chicks" implies that you weren't exclusively with just one (excuse me if your the son of the shiek and come from that harem-culture shit). man you are still in college, so i assume you're pretty young (unless you are dumb...which i doubt because you came to right member for advice). college is a time for fucking...and studying. the "keeping in touch thing" you've got going is trivial. they're coming back next sememster, so either have an orgy of one or fuck other bitches. you have to explore many options before settling down. try and find my sushi analogy.

Guest jmatsu
canada hates you jmatsu, because we're not all that different from the rest of the world

i don't hate canada, just you and your immediate bloodline.

• 9 months later...

dear jmatsu,

this is something that has been on my mind alot lately... how would one become an elitist on the level of you or dj rajilo? is it even possible without being japanese? this is a goal that i would like to work towards in my life, but i dont want to waste my time if i am lacking the proper genetics and/or culture.

thank you,

cheep