dear/ask jmatsu (advice column)

robideaux

jack,

i actually liked starship troopers. i think there's gonna b a sequel. if it's being run on basic cable i'll watch it, but the only shitty thing is that they censor that one bitch from the roughneck's titties out in the shower scene and when she gets busy with rico.

it is kinda weird that you jerk it to this pussy-bug, but i've heard of/known people who've actually jerked to much more insane shit. try fucking a girl doggy-style whilst a scene featuring the pussy-bug is on pause. let me know how that affects the orgasm.

This thread and this reply = legendary.

tho on a serious note, it would be awesome if Paul V. did the sequel if they are making one.

EDIT: Just did some searching around and turns out the sequel was a 2004 direct to DVD 7 mil B-movie. that sux. :(

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Just did some searching around and turns out the sequel was a 2004 direct to DVD 7 mil B-movie. that sux. :(

fuck....that does suck.

i'll probably watch it anyway. def with an esl student. or

Jmatsu,

Recommendations for white, short-sleeve, button down shirts? I saw a helmut lang one for 300 US but I get half off 'cause my friend is an employee. Any other suggestions?

some people swear by band of outsiders and their shit seemed pretty high quality. alittle plain-jane tho. not bad for the office i guess...

Dear Jmatsu,

When one gets a girl number, should they follow the 3 day rule to call the girl? I never was really sure about exactly how that works. Do you follow such a rule?

Thanks ahead,

-Caps Lock.

dear caps lock,

i don't really follow any conventional rules like that. if you're all that, calling the very next day ain't gonna turn her off. just don't come off as a total pervert, desperate, stalker, or stupid on the phone.

how did you meet the target? what is she like? these are the most important factors of all.

jack,

i actually liked starship troopers. i think there's gonna b a sequel. if it's being run on basic cable i'll watch it, but the only shitty thing is that they censor that one bitch from the roughneck's titties out in the shower scene and when she gets busy with rico.

You're welcome.

_woGjV_q8fM

dear caps lock,

i don't really follow any conventional rules like that. if you're all that, calling the very next day ain't gonna turn her off. just don't come off as a total pervert, desperate, stalker, or stupid on the phone.

how did you meet the target? what is she like? these are the most important factors of all.

Dear Jmatsu,

I was just asking in general terms but I see what you mean though. Some people have said calling the next day makes a person sound desperate.

Thanks for your input,

-Caps Lock

my dearest jmatsu,

is there an art to lowballing sellers on ebay?

for a product with the buy it now option? case by case. what r u trying to get?

just send them a message and b upfront about how much you'd be willing to pay.

in your case, i think you should send them a pic.

this goddamn jacket from fw07, retailed for around 2k and went on sale for 500 in the US. bitch selling it is in cali, she originally listed it at 1,026 and in the last two weeks didn't see buyers so she's gone down to 626. I'd wait for her to go lower but I don't want to risk ppl bidding on it. the auction ends in around 3 days, if no one buys it for 626 should I shoot her a pm offering to buy it at 500 (which is how much I'm willing to pay)?

this goddamn jacket from fw07, retailed for around 2k and went on sale for 500 in the US. bitch selling it is in cali, she originally listed it at 1,026 and in the last two weeks didn't see buyers so she's gone down to 626. I'd wait for her to go lower but I don't want to risk ppl bidding on it. the auction ends in around 3 days, if no one buys it for 626 should I shoot her a pm offering to buy it at 500 (which is how much I'm willing to pay)?

why don't you just shoot her an offer right now? if she hasn't got any other offers or better ones, maybe she'd be game. you probably will get some counter offer, but just barter alittle bit. pm her already. you don't wanna wait.

i honestly hate ebay auctions. i'll either have someone watch shit for me or just pm the person directly. alot of times it works cause they WANT money quick. most sellers in my experience prefer fast cash.

I really don't want to wait any longer. the jkt must be mine. I should just go really low and shoot for 400 and wait to see if she'll go from there. she better not ignore my offer.

yeah that makes sense, but i'd at least go 450 to let the buyer know you ain't no deadbeat degenerate. she won't ignore you for 400, cause she wants that money. it is likely she'll just counter offer.

J

I know you have shared your knowledge on this area before on sufu but I am too lazy to search.

My girlfriend is going to stop using contraception for a few months. This means I have to use condoms. What brand do you recommend? I want max pleasure but no babies.

Thank you.

have someone proxy japanese condoms for you. i like la pure. okamoto produced shit is generally great. jap condoms are superior to all others. very thin yet very durable.

there are jap-condoms for the american market. they are def better than regular american shit, but since you been fucking your girl raw-daddy all this time they might not be enough. buy directly from japan if you can. i dunno, maybe this will be a good thing for you, cause the condom will desensitize your dong, thus making your sessions longer.

the brand crown is good too. the love sack is wider than other Japanese condoms - leaving extra head-room for more man.

this site sells a jap condom sampler pack. various brands. the site has some reviews i never bothered to read too. i think they are jap condoms for nonjap market though, but why not?

http://www.condomania.com/prodinfo.asp?number=C-JCS-SL

Jmatsu this is a serious question.

I recently got waitlisted at the college I really want to attend. I sent them this supplementary (an addendum) part of my application which they didn't get for some reason and I think it would have gotten me into the school. After phoning them they said they won't let me add to my application now, but I can write them a letter explaining the situation (basically the addendum getting lost). Do you think me mentioning some of the other schools I have gotten into would help my chances of them taking me off the waitlist and/or moving me to the top of the waitlist? I have asked a few people and they said not to, I thought it was a good idea...I was wondering what you thought

i dunno. if you subtly mentioned it and kinda implied that you really want to attend their institution over the maybe one or two others you got into it might give them some incentive to bump you to the top of the waiting list or whatevs. if you got into a prestigious school it may help even more. write that appeal.

situation at hand- you got nothing to lose. try anything.

Jmatsu, why is that bitch Terence Koh everywhere, will he disappear from the cultural landscape soon?

Should I sell all my clothes and start wearing only 4 suits, 7 dress shirts, 2 dress shoes and 10 ties, all bespoke and 60s styled/cut or am I still too young for that shit?

Jmatsu, why is that bitch Terence Koh everywhere, will he disappear from the cultural landscape soon?

Should I sell all my clothes and start wearing only 4 suits, 7 dress shirts, 2 dress shoes and 10 ties, all bespoke and 60s styled/cut or am I still too young for that shit?

you don't like koh? i liked his chandelier and drums shitz. uhhh... the urinal was cool.

he probably be around for a while cause everybody is on china's dick right now (even tho he be canadian). if he got love in antwerp he gonna b around for a while.

no you are not allowed to sell your clothing. you need that rotation. you def gonna get tired of only 4 suits. bespoke(diy...or you pay top dolla to a maetro??) b good. esp tonic or sharkskin looks good though. is dry cleaning cheap in canada? anyways i don't even know how old you are....anyway you don't gotta b old to wear that shit. u prob understand cluthin/culture better than most on this board. why...you could even cut a hole in your trousers, stick a carrot up your ass, and argue the social/political/cultural ramifications.

you don't like koh? i liked his chandelier and drums shitz. uhhh... the urinal was cool.

he probably be around for a while cause everybody is on china's dick right now (even tho he be canadian). if he got love in antwerp he gonna b around for a while.

no you are not allowed to sell your clothing. you need that rotation. you def gonna get tired of only 4 suits. bespoke(diy...or you pay top dolla to a maetro??) b good. esp tonic or sharkskin looks good though. is dry cleaning cheap in canada? anyways i don't even know how old you are....anyway you don't gotta b old to wear that shit. u prob understand cluthin/culture better than most on this board. why...you could even cut a hole in your trousers, stick a carrot up your ass, and argue the social/political/cultural ramifications.

The hole breakdowns clothing as a modern "armor," destroying perceived beliefs about the nature of hyper-personal and public space while introducing a new relationship between pants and pants wearer in which movement through interstitial places becomes a game rather than a chore. I'll let Fuuma handle the carrot.

Dear jmatsu,

I have decided it is in my best interest to go back to college soon, either grad school or to pursue another degree in something completely different. Don't mind the educational bit of this situation, as I'm not, but in the same vein as many of the other questions so far, where should I go?

My choices are not limited and money is not tight, but I'd like for my money (all in U.S. dollars unfortunately) to go as far as possible, as I am allergic to labor. Primarily, I am most concerned with having relations with girls from many nations, and having fun.

That said I have lived in Asia for 5 years and think I am done with that, and would prefer to live in an English-speaking country, but am open to learning other languages as well. I like to be social and see people from rising until I go to bed, surf, tinker around with cars, play the guitar, do up pubs and clubs, eat proper and cook if I am to have a massive dinner party at mine or something, a bit of drugs recreationally, and I like to cop lots of cluthez. I realise I probably can't do absolutely all of the above if I am to settle in just one place , but am happy if I able pursue at least a couple of my hobbies.

I am considering Sydney or London right now. America and Canada are also ok I suppose, as are most European destinations. Where to go, if I want to live the good life?

Sincerely,

me

Assuming i just get my master's (social studies education) next year should i:

1- teach high school

2- teach community college

3- teach high school with a bit of cc on the side

4- Fuck it and find a non-teaching job

location is up in the air at the moment. While i'm young i'm thinking of an actual city since i've been in florida for awhile. Maybe a seattle/nyc/boston/chicago/la/sanfran kind of thing. Florida is really cheap with no personal income tax though.

I've got and will continue to get U.S. dollars...

i mean london was fun, but i wouldn't wanna live there. so gloomy. seriously the regular day to day food didn't match my palate. and the fuckin expensive chinese cuisine sucked (i went to 4 different places on my vacation...they all were bad).

i don't like alota canadians on this board, but i do like canada. maybe you could get into some institution and get cheap/free health insurance. if you b in toronto or vancouver you could party in america on the weekends. i don't know, when i went to vancouver/toronto i had alota fun, but it was for vacation. my ex did a working holiday and she said shit was fucking boring. she was there for like 2 years.

europe, huh? i wouldn't mind living in paris, just because there are alota facets of their culture that i really like. food, music, cluthin, etc. mad japanese bitches and hostess clubs too.

i personally wouldn't want to be in sydney or australlia cause i'd feel just so confined. i mean i like alota shit there, but if you were in the north american continent or europe you would never have to experience going stir crazy.

Assuming i just get my master's (social studies education) next year should i:

1- teach high school

2- teach community college

3- teach high school with a bit of cc on the side

4- Fuck it and find a non-teaching job

location is up in the air at the moment. While i'm young i'm thinking of an actual city since i've been in florida for awhile. Maybe a seattle/nyc/boston/chicago/la/sanfran kind of thing. Florida is really cheap with no personal income tax though.

social workers don't make dick.

be a teacher at wherever pays the most. teachers' salaries be going up, yes?

maybe community college would b better cause you could fuck bitches as opposed to the statutory rape shit...

i can't tell you where to go, cause i don't know what you're looking for in a city.