dear/ask jmatsu (advice column)

robideaux

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
Dear Jmatsu,

How do you feel about the Scion automobiles and their overall boxy design? Also what about other cars that utilize the boxy design? Do you despise it as much as I do?

Your Pal,

Caps Lock

i wouldn't personally purchase one, but i wouldn't say that i despise them. a friend of mine has one and the interior is comfortable enough...

Guest jmatsu
matsu

i have a bull ant nest on the side of my house (it's somewhere in the eaves or some shit) and they're starting to come in through the windows. what ought i to do?

what do you think? stick your dick in the hole or call an exterminator?

Guest jmatsu
exterminator's coming later this week, i meant what do i do until then

edit: what the fuck am i doing asking about ants? i need some new shoes but am not a trillionaire, what should i get?

if you don't got the money for ant traps, just put some dish soap or detergent along your windows or at whatever place they seem to be getting in from. should deter or at the very least slow them down.

shoes? what kind do you like?

Guest jmatsu
Jmats. I need some decent leather soled oxfords. I know PRL makes some but I wanted to get your opinion.

I want a pair similar to these.. what do you think honestly? any other recommendations?

pPOLO2-3449081_standard_v330.jpg

they look fine. just make sure that whatever you are looking at has a leather sole. less matinence issues/better wear.

alot of my friends swear by church's. i've examined them and the quality/aesthetics for most models is great.

http://www.church-footwear.com/

http://www.styledrops.com/shoes-239.html

Guest jmatsu
US 10 in sk8 hi's, 9 in chucks. looking to spend up to $150 australian, probably.

i dunno what you should get for that amount of money. how much is that is american money? like 130?? maybe just gets some of these

6219-622462-d.jpg

Dear Mr. Jmatsu - You are a man who seems to have little patience for jackassery. Yet you keep coming back to website largely populated by teenage social retards. How do you explain this apparent contradiction?

Also: has Superfuture made you the man you are, or have have you made Superfuture the creature it is? Which came first?

Guest jmatsu
Dear Mr. Jmatsu - You are a man who seems to have little patience for jackassery. Yet you keep coming back to website largely populated by teenage social retards. How do you explain this apparent contradiction?

Also: has Superfuture made you the man you are, or have have you made Superfuture the creature it is? Which came first?

i come back cause there are some seriously savvy fashionistas who have alot to offer and there are individuals who i actually consider "friends." it's fun to publicly humiliate the "social retards" too.

superfuture has not made me, but certain members have a great impact and have shared alot of info. sufu is merely a platform of communication between certain individuals who has shit in common. i think i contributed more than alota other people, and less than a few.

Guest jmatsu
hi j, is it ok for me to wear a reebok t-shirt with nike shoes? i really like the shirt but i dont own and dont plan on owning any reeboks in the near future.

you gotta give me a fit pic first....

Guest jmatsu
i guarantee the tshirt is 100% on point... but i mean it says reebok on it and shit so it's like damn how can i wear nikes w/ that i would be brand perpitrating or whatever it's called right?

you have my permission, cause datasupa repped you.

112life has been cock jockin' hard on datasupa.

he hangs on datasupa's dick.
because you've been swinging from his dick ever since you joined.

cyberpunk you should seriously consider switching cliques to killa kamp kru. repetition is their modus operandi

Guest jmatsu
cyberpunk you should seriously consider switching cliques to killa kamp kru. repetition is their modus operandi

nah, there are many "cliques" and single members who just don't like you and YOUR repetitive agenda very much.

i dunno what you should get for that amount of money. how much is that is american money? like 130?? maybe just gets some of these

6219-622462-d.jpg

it's like US$139-$140 these days

i was going to get

1198017468ERINjpg.jpg

but i totally and completely missed the friggin' boat and now i can't find those on the shelves i don't know what i'm after, so when i go to sneaker shops i just end up doing a lap of the store and then mumble "hi how ya going" to the clerks as i walk out the door. i don't know, maybe i'm just not looking hard enough.

dear jamtsu,

my true desire in life is to sit at home all day while a beautiful woman takes care of all of my needs.... you know, pays my bills, keeps me in the freshest clothes, wants to fuck all the time. i know that if this were to happen, she would probably be older than me, which i am fine with. how would i go about finding and winning over a woman like this?

dear jamtsu,

my true desire in life is to sit at home all day while a beautiful woman takes care of all of my needs.... you know, pays my bills, keeps me in the freshest clothes, wants to fuck all the time. i know that if this were to happen, she would probably be older than me, which i am fine with. how would i go about finding and winning over a woman like this?

www.wealthymingle.com

Dear Jmatsu,

I have, for the past six months, been being treated for an unpleasent disease. One of the symptoms of this treatment is a total lack of libedo, hence I haven't made love to a woman for quite some time. Once I have finished treatment and can start shagging agian, I am worried that my sexual performance will be embarrasingly bad. Is there anything I can do to prepare myself, or will I be gone in 60 seconds?

I hear that lifting weights with your cock can help, but I'm not convinced. I'd appreciate your help on this matter as I understand you have a lot of first hand experience with this problem.

Yours etc.,

Lloyd.

Guest jmatsu
dear jamtsu,

dear cheep,

realistically, i think it'd help to get a job in a luxury retail shop, cause thats were the heiresses, widows, various rich bitches shop at. i could see some spoiled young brat liking your dirty-bad boy image. just nut inside. have a kid and get paid.

maybe get a job as an airplane flight attendant or a posh 4 star restaurant. basically you gotta put yourself in situations that would better allow you to cross paths with affluent females. anyway you gotta start now.

winning them over...if you don't want it to be just a one night thing, i guess you gotta fuck the shit out of her. fuck like you never fucked. make that pussy remember one thing and crave one thing only. the cheep dick. or you could just nut inside.

edit: another thing i thought of is maybe you do a pre arranged marriage to some rich lady who wants to live in america. ya know? one who wants american husband and american citizenship.

Guest jmatsu
Dear Jmatsu,

I have, for the past six months, been being treated for an unpleasent disease. One of the symptoms of this treatment is a total lack of libedo, hence I haven't made love to a woman for quite some time. Once I have finished treatment and can start shagging agian, I am worried that my sexual performance will be embarrasingly bad. Is there anything I can do to prepare myself, or will I be gone in 60 seconds?

I hear that lifting weights with your cock can help, but I'm not convinced. I'd appreciate your help on this matter as I understand you have a lot of first hand experience with this problem.

Yours etc.,

Lloyd.

dear lloyd,

what kind of disease did you catch that had to be treated for the past six months? i don't know why you'd think i had experience with this type of problem...

just wear two condoms or jerk off a before you fuck.