dear/ask jmatsu (advice column)

robideaux

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear jmatus, I walked through Isetan and almost punched someone. what the hell is it that the SA's are chanting constantly? its not just a basic greeting, they seem to religiously throw some phrase in to the air and they dont even seem to aim it at customers.

dear jmatsu,

it's more of a request of you than a question - do you think you could start a download service so i can get some of the cool stuff you jam on? like every other album you listen to, just upload on one of the free download sites, like rapidshare (unless of course they're LP or something), but i'd definitely like to learn more about some of the stuff you listen to.

thanks,

jeep

dear jmatus, I walked through Isetan and almost punched someone. what the hell is it that the SA's are chanting constantly? its not just a basic greeting, they seem to religiously throw some phrase in to the air and they dont even seem to aim it at customers.

same way in korea too. they just start conversations even when you're not acknowledging them and they folow you around like hawks literally like a ft behind you.

Guest jmatsu
dear jmatsu,

it's more of a request of you than a question - do you think you could start a download service so i can get some of the cool stuff you jam on? like every other album you listen to, just upload on one of the free download sites, like rapidshare (unless of course they're LP or something), but i'd definitely like to learn more about some of the stuff you listen to.

thanks,

jeep

jeep,

i would, but i hate uploading. if you pay pal me a couple bucks for cdrs and shipping i can send a bunch your way.

jeep,

i would, but i hate uploading. if you pay pal me a couple bucks for cdrs and shipping i can send a bunch your way.

i can understand that. its a pain in the ass.

if you make them, i will pay shipping to send them out. can't be that much.

i hate paypal though.

Guest jmatsu
jmastu,

have you considered starting some form of mp3 blog on the music you listen to? i feel it is niche enough to get attention and your library large enough to keep momentum going

thanks EG,

EG

honestly not really. mainly because i suck at computers. i really don't think i am that knowledgeable when compared to alot of my contemperaries with whom i share/trade music and knowledge with. the only reason i'd even consider doing a blog would be to get pre releases and free records. seems like alota work...

Dear jmat,

I like to drink a lot of water so that my urine comes out clear and then pee in the toilet and not flush. It looks like there’s just water in the toilet, but there is a faint but unplaceable odor that fills the bathroom, giving our house a slightly dingy feel to it. I’ve carried out this little operation successfully dozens of times, but I think my roommates are beginning to suspect that something is going on, so I’m afraid that the jig may be up. What can I do?

Guest jmatsu
Dear jmat,

I like to drink a lot of water so that my urine comes out clear and then pee in the toilet and not flush. It looks like there’s just water in the toilet, but there is a faint but unplaceable odor that fills the bathroom, giving our house a slightly dingy feel to it. I’ve carried out this little operation successfully dozens of times, but I think my roommates are beginning to suspect that something is going on, so I’m afraid that the jig may be up. What can I do?

just blame it on another roommate. or better yet take up another hobby.

Guest jmatsu
i met a cute broad. like natalie portman cute.

she's single and her fav music is only women singerz.

is she lesbian?

who knows, but mad hetero bitches like singers of the same gender.

dear nobody, do you get a hard on every time you make 10 posts on your lonely friday nights in front of the computer. Or do you print out your posts and wipe your arse with it then eat it with your little pee pee. And lastly ignoramous why do you think j blood is so dominant yet history shows they are the ones to be dominated?

Guest jmatsu
dear nobody, do you get a hard on every time you make 10 posts on your lonely friday nights in front of the computer. Or do you print out your posts and wipe your arse with it then eat it with your little pee pee. And lastly ignoramous why do you think j blood is so dominant yet history shows they are the ones to be dominated?

dear brissy boy (haha), why not change your name to butthole go-getter? check the dates moron, i never post on friday nights... please do your worst, and prove evidence of "j" or japan i assume, getting "dominated" (presumebly like your catcher-anus). you had the entire duration of supertalk off line and this is the best you could do? nice try cock-sperm-breathe.

dear jmatsu,

should i treat myself to some whitecastle today ? or continue eating my chicken wrap leftover from yesterday's catering ?

thanks.

ps. going to wc would require bank first for there lies no bills in me wallet

Guest jmatsu
dear jmatsu,

should i treat myself to some whitecastle today ? or continue eating my chicken wrap leftover from yesterday's catering ?

thanks.

ps. going to wc would require bank first for there lies no bills in me wallet

i dunno. whitecastles kinda sucks anyway. just eat your chicken wrap. it can't be that much worse...can it?

Guest jmatsu
dear jmatsu,

why did you neg me for that joke picture of free khoiphan. it was obviously a joke, and on the first page I had your side....(i dont like khoi at all)

now im red, and ill most likely never be green again, what gives?

-crazy

try not to take shit that personal. bad joke = bad rep.

Dear jmatsu,

The guy I sit next to in science class asked me if I want to go out some time, I said "iunno" and gave him my number and got his. We're supposed to be going to the movies next week but I don't like him very much, I feel slightly guilty because I was probably giving mixed signals. Should I tell him I'm not into guys so much (true) or that I just want to be friends (sorta true)? He insisted on paying as well but the only movie I'm remotely interested in watching is Forgetting Sarah Marshall and thats just so I can see Kristen Bell in a bikini for like an hour.

OH! How to find out if this junior girl I've been flirting with is gay? I've only really spoken to her twice, first time I spent like 2 hours volunteering with her for something and the second time we just happened to be alone in a hallway waiting for someone/something for like 7 minutes. I would ask around but she doesn't seem to be well known and shes rather plain. I'd ask her myself but I never see her and I don't want to scare her off or whatever. And please no supergay cookie cake suggestions like "R U G@Y?"