Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

remember seeing a fake pair of those niel barretts.. they looked sick.. didnt realise that they were an actual production model. post pics when you cop if you can be arsed.

some brand called diwon.. not much info and no other pics. look ok though. looks like the same soul as cp. made in italy according to the site.

2008106221511937.jpg

remember seeing a fake pair of those niel barretts.. they looked sick.. didnt realise that they were an actual production model. post pics when you cop if you can be arsed.

some brand called diwon.. not much info and no other pics. look ok though. looks like the same soul as cp. made in italy according to the site.

2008106221511937.jpg

what i see of this brand's sneakers, i like.

the models in white were pretty interesting. the silver/white was reminiscent in theme of the hederus his, while this black kinda reminds me of the lanivn zipped...sorta.

would probably kop if they are easily accessible to me.

2008106222021549.jpg

not really reinventing the wheel, but this one is alright as well. easy enough to mesh into wardrobe. plus they b handmade if that means anything 2 u.

not really reinventing the wheel, but this one is alright as well. easy enough to mesh into wardrobe. plus they b handmade if that means anything 2 u.

guess that means they will be expensive.

i liked the silver and white too. and yeah that little strip of patent on the blacks i posted reminded me of the zipped lanvins too.

youre right about them not reinventing the wheel.. but theres definitely nothing wrong with clean, simple lines.

have posted some lows from what i assume is a previous season in the appropriate thread.

^

It's chill but I'm not lovin those empty holes. At least, I think those are?

i r confuse when u says chill. they arent holes. that shit is just transparent. like how espo af2 was. understand?

are they???

although honestly those supras, the one destructo has are the only ones i like!

not 100 percent, but i think they are. yeah those are the only supras i like 2. i think destructo has the same model, but with regular leather straps not patent (??)...

Wish they didn't have the white jil sander text on the back. Just makes them look off. Wonder if I could scratch half of it off in barneys, kop for discount, and then scrape rest off at home.

they are probably on sale already. i like them, much better looking in real life.

you can cover the branding with a sharpie.

they are probably on sale already. i like them, much better looking in real life.

you can cover the branding with a sharpie.

Good point. May have to go try these on tomorrow. The black with white sole ro's are still in my head from seeing them like two weeks ago. And seeing them again today just made me want them more. Still, i don't think i can justify paying that much. Maybe ill just wait for a pair to pop up in supermarket for cheap and then pounce.

Good point. May have to go try these on tomorrow. The black with white sole ro's are still in my head from seeing them like two weeks ago. And seeing them again today just made me want them more. Still, i don't think i can justify paying that much. Maybe ill just wait for a pair to pop up in supermarket for cheap and then pounce.

I tried them on at Barney's today in NY and they were 30% off but they only had one size left. Really tempting.

They ran really small? Last time I tried them on I was a 39-40, this time the 41 was almost too small?