Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

the ones that the Magine are a rip off of, the chucks ones. I think the magine ones are better anyway.

most def. magine price ain't no thang and the the chuck looking shits are just chucks on steroids.

Need to find these 3:33 for cheap. Revolve had them on sale for 105, yet moved to slow . Peep them first hand at oaknyc and realized how badly i needed them ...

Any recs to get them for cheap ?

3grfl2_large.jpg

This may be a bit of a late reply, but have you checked activeendeavors? They have them on sale.

Need to find these 3:33 for cheap. Revolve had them on sale for 105, yet moved to slow . Peep them first hand at oaknyc and realized how badly i needed them ...

Any recs to get them for cheap ?

3grfl2_large.jpg

I bought these at the revolve sale, and they are awesome. Haven't seen any other stores have them on-sale in leather though. Seems to be rare.

Guest No Handclaps Please

puma store in nyc..should be easy enough for me to find..?

if anyone has been there recently and can shed light on the xmcqueen stock i would greatly appreciate saving a trip

or i could just call the store, but i feel like the salespeople wouldnt know whats going on or bullshit me

so i lay my trust in the hands of the internet

i am content with this

puma store in nyc..should be easy enough for me to find..?

if anyone has been there recently and can shed light on the xmcqueen stock i would greatly appreciate saving a trip

puma black store on west 14th st. they only carry puma designer lines. i'm sure if you call they will give you any info. i believe they have every current model of mcqueens. they don't carry past seasons.