Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

I don't know if these have been posted yet. Also, a friend was wearing some Vision high tops that lookd a lot like those Givenchy's with a vision logo, of course the quality doesn't compare, but they looked good and fit his style.

cipher-footwear-31208-2.gif

I don't know if these have been posted yet. Also, a friend was wearing some Vision high tops that lookd a lot like those Givenchy's with a vision logo, of course the quality doesn't compare, but they looked good and fit his style.

cipher-footwear-31208-2.gif

they have been in their own thread actually. dont like them at all.

the fact that these aren't terrible looking (not the greatest looking) is funny to me

http://www.thefryecompany.com/Product-Men-Shoes-Shoes-81101BLK.aspx

yo actually these arent too bad. would kop to wear to the beach or to go to shitty club for the weekend, if these shits was like right in front of me and i didnt have to fight for parking or anything like that.

those vans... not feeling the soles. weird color and looks like the rubber is melting onto the upper part.

that "weird" color of those "vans" has actually been utilized b4 u were even born. still utilized by major fashion houses for footwear today. It's almost weird that you wouldn't know that because of the internet, sufu, and even hypebeast like sites.