Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

i belive yoox had those raf hi tops (the ones that say raf on the rongue) in black canvas for something below $200. they are a bit similar to the ones in the first pic. i was gonna cop but theyre not there anymore.

i need thos cp training boots tho. perfect for the cold weather. or so they seem.

I need some new chunky shoes. I'm fucking lost cause there is nothing that I like. So here are the choices:

pict0558ms5.jpg

snapshot20081022215151nd3.png

(if they will be available)

snapshot20081022215919wl6.png

(i guess the last resort)

Any other ideas???

outta the three you're pondering, if i had to choose i'd go with the fuckin dbss. i think the ro could look good with slimmer pants, but they ain't that spectacular for the price. the pumas aint all that chunky.

honestly, although alota people got the juunboks i think they are pretty good for the price...the nonpatent that is. another option is other dbss on the last page or so.

the leather dbss would be hard to get but i'm cool with canvas. ro will probably be overpriced and i don't like the leather ones. where are people getting the juuns? i didnt even know they have non patent. are there pics? can you pm me the info?

dismalfuture has a proxy thread. just search his threads. i think the nonpatents he was selling was going for like 245 us.