A week of updates por favor...

Carl

Ive been in San Francisco the last week or so gettin my shmooze on with Newsweek editors and babes from the Dalles Morning News.

Needless to say ive been SFless and i can't be arsed to read a weeks worth of threads.

So someone please fill me in on whats been going on...waywt drama, 5/5 trash threads, how many fucking horrible posts itsmejt has made, whats the deal on "hectic", and has mikey come out of the closet yet?

Brad Piffery beats his wife.

CMF met the most beautiful girl in the world, and they're getting married in late 2008.

the Trash has been on fire, as Raised By Wolves noted... i am particularly fond of Guilty Pleasures, For Onemancult, and Where's Brad.

oh, the hectic thing took off because this one idiot got into a fight with a bunch of us over whether or not Thom Browne's one Italian tailor pumped out his entire ready to wear collection, and talked some shit about 'tailored shoes being hectic' or something like that.

you know, i was there, egging him on, next thing i know, everyone's calling everything hectic. i posted at least 15 times in 15 different threads calling things hectic... mods deleted 10 of those posts. it caught on like cancer, baby.

Guest Airjamie
half of sufu is into pedophilia

the other half is slowly catching on

Personally i equate breaking in underagers with breaking in a good pair of denim. Watch out for my new "Evolution of the 7th grader locked in your closet" thread, coming as soon as I can get some honeycombs going on her thighs. Oh and FYI guys you get alot better results if you soak her head in the toilet during periods of intense wear. ;)

Personally i equate breaking in underagers with breaking in a good pair of denim. Watch out for my new "Evolution of the 7th grader locked in your closet" thread, coming as soon as I can get some honeycombs going on her thighs. Oh and FYI guys you get alot better results if you soak her head in the toilet during periods of intense wear. ;)

yeah, i fucked up my first 7th grader by getting one too big. i thought she was shrink to fit :(

Clopek set a record with near 138 posts in one weekend.

A large group of men in Montreal dressed to impress and went on a date.

Servo became one of my favorite posters.

DDML came with this sick fit with the red polo joint jumpin off like crazy. The when i tried to rep him...SF crashed for a hot sec.

@work, DocGnar and Hipset didn't post in WAYWT

And as mentioned before, pedophilia is that next shit.

Guest Airjamie
yeah, i fucked up my first 7th grader by getting one too big. i thought she was shrink to fit :(

You should probably size down to about a grade 5 to ensure shit doesnt get baggy.

And remember, 6 months before you first tie them up and throw them in the river.

yeah the /b shit is funny shit. a lot of random threads like that around supertrash last week. then theres the thread in supertrash "how much deez worth now a days" some kid wanted to know how much his shoes were worth & now its about random shit. funny how threads evolve like that.