THE Mustache Thread: Challenges, Appreciation, Ridicule, Praise

dino might

Yeah guys awesome! Lets see some handlebar Mo's yeah. Me old man has had the mo for as long as I can remember, the 70's handlebar was my fav. Haven't seen the dude for over 10 years, he's probably still got it though.

A few weeks into a "Bill" inspired beard. You know what they say Beard=Weird.

bw2ao9.jpg

Yeah guys awesome! Lets see some handlebar Mo's yeah.

nice one ande. what about some dalís as well? lowery, i bet you make pull off a meann dalí

i want a mustache...

mustaches are manly. you cant stay cute and have a mustache. feel free to prove me wrong though, just havent seen it done.

and on that note, anyone ever seen a native american with facial hair?

I've rocked the James Hetfield moustache style at various time in my life, i'm a big fan of the style.

that's the only decent picture i could find though, all the other ones i looked so wasted that i wasn't really sure i want the world to see them without knowing me. moustache are mad cool, it sucks that i can't really do something now cause of work...

tonisbirthday043jn0.jpg

I was at a metal themed party that night so that's why i wore a leather bracelet, thought i'd make that clear.

same here, going on 30+ years non stop. only my mother has seen him without one. he also grows a crazy beard sometimes.

My friend's dad has this humongous beard (think like-- Moses, or Bin Ladin sized), that he hasn't shaved in like 40+ years, not even his wife has seen him without it!

Guest StuckOnStupid

ande looks like that guy who, when its a party full of guys all coked up and tense, too much testosterone and too few boobs, comes in with an ounce of kush and a 12 pack, all drunk and fuggin crackin jokes and shit...doin impressions, wearing the pigeon dunks but they are all covered in beer and mustard cause he doesnt EVEN give a fuuuuck.....then he takes over the stereo and just puts on a mixtape that he made of incredibly rare breakbeats and starts rolling blunts.

ande looks like that guy who, when its a party full of guys all coked up and tense, too much testosterone and too few boobs, comes in with an ounce of kush and a 12 pack, all drunk and fuggin crackin jokes and shit...doin impressions, wearing the pigeon dunks but they are all covered in beer and mustard cause he doesnt EVEN give a fuuuuck.....then he takes over the stereo and just puts on a mixtape that he made of incredibly rare breakbeats and starts rolling blunts.

All that, and then makes you a pair of jeans.

Awwwww shucks, thanks Stuck on Stupid....thats the best compliment I have ever received. ;) I am a goof ball at parties.....often caught saying 'whats this electro, ambient shit.....wheres the rock 'n' roll mootherfuckers!!!!!!!'

I'm envious of you all!

Due to my yellow genes, other than typical facial hair, I can only grow some on my tache, chin and under my bottom lip.

No beard! :(

Awwwww shucks, thanks Stuck on Stupid....thats the best compliment I have ever received. ;) I am a goof ball at parties.....often caught saying 'whats this electro, ambient shit.....wheres the rock 'n' roll mootherfuckers!!!!!!!'

i wanna party with ande...