NBA Basketball

hamham3001

That was a tough game for OKC. Durant and Westbrook are going to take the blame for this, but there's so many factors here. You can blame Westbrook for taking shots, but when Durant is closed down, who can he pass to to create a shot? Scott Brooks should have brought james harden during the 4th; maybe the game wouldn't have slipped away.

Gotta give credit to Tony Allen too. He played great D on KD.

This could go either way for the Thunder. I just hope the 4th quarter collapse doesn't carryover to the next game or they'll be in trouble. I still think Thunder can win this in 6 or 7.

Guest Methimphibian

yeah magic hit the nail on the head, blow this whole fucking roster up and just keep kobe(and bynum), gasol especially has had a awful post season. The bench for sure needs new talent

Lakers jumpshot. Mavericks long rebound. Mavericks fastbreak/transition score. Rinse. Repeat.

Congrats to the Mavs, no excuses. They really were the better team this round and had us playing at their pace their entire series. We shot far too many threes and long jumpshots and neglected to work the paint.

As a loyal fan, it's embarrassing to watch as your team give up with lots of time still on the clock while on the brink of elimination (see '08 Finals game 6 "blowout").

Was saying this when LA was down 0-2, if Dallas were to beat LA, it wouldn't be so bad that Dirk, Kidd, Terry, Marion, and even Peja would finally win a ring.

After the brutal beatdown today, I'm pulling for em even more.

The over the top Lakers hate is ridiculous though.

No. Unless the Celtics win everything, he can't say nuffin either. All that matters is the trophy.

^seriously

they've been crowned western conference champs since the all-star break and just got embarrassed.

3-5 to start April/playoffs tho, it's not as if they were playing impressive basketball to end the season.

Ditto on both accounts. I seriously love Kidd and Dirk especially and hope they do well. Mavericks have been too good a team for a long while to not have a single title to show for it. This group includes players especially deserving.

you think Shaq's in the studio right now recording a "tell me how my ass taste " remix ?
No. Unless the Celtics win everything, he can't say nuffin either. All that matters is the trophy.

i like the idiotically solemn answer to a throwaway joking question.