NBA Basketball

hamham3001

im not sayin i would even necessarily pick dallas to win, just that they have a legitimate shot and i wouldnt be that surprised to see it happen

I probably wouldn't pick Dallas to win if I were an unbiased party.

I would have against Portland, though.

That being said, Dallas over LA in 6.

We actually match up fairly well with LA when you go by position by position. I think Brewer could actually play some solid defensive minutes against Kobe.

We actually match up fairly well with LA when you go by position by position. I think Brewer could actually play some solid defensive minutes against Kobe.

The only thing with Brewer is that while he can definitely defend Kobe, Kobe won't have to defend him. Since Kobe's not at full-strength, a fact I'm sure we'll hear about endlessly and without pause, that means he'll be able to stand around and pick his nose on defence. Brewer's barely a threat to score when he's open, let alone with anyone within ten feet of him.

I can't see the Mavs beating the Lakers. I think the approach to building this team has been wrong. I've never thought of Dirk as highly as others have and in the last few years, they've been taking this approach where they assemble a team of veteran players who could be effective in greater roles and slot them into small, role-player roles. Their 8th best player is as good as their 2nd. You're not sure what you'll get out of those guys except for Dirk - none of them actually step up for games at a stretch. The Lakers have this series, but will drop two games.

The only thing with Brewer is that while he can definitely defend Kobe, Kobe won't have to defend him. Since Kobe's not at full-strength, a fact I'm sure we'll hear about endlessly and without pause, that means he'll be able to stand around and pick his nose on defence. Brewer's barely a threat to score when he's open, let alone with anyone within ten feet of him.

Yeah, I don't see brewer being a factor offensively...but 6 solid fouls to throw at Kobe. Basically Stevenson x 2.

I can't see the Mavs beating the Lakers. I think the approach to building this team has been wrong. I've never thought of Dirk as highly as others have and in the last few years, they've been taking this approach where they assemble a team of veteran players who could be effective in greater roles and slot them into small, role-player roles. Their 8th best player is as good as their 2nd. You're not sure what you'll get out of those guys except for Dirk - none of them actually step up for games at a stretch. The Lakers have this series, but will drop two games.

I do not agree with this at all (even from an objective standpoint).

Boozer has been disappointing thus far in the playoffs. He really needs to study tape of Zbo so he can make an impact when he returns from his turf-toe, whenever thats gonna be...

Boozer has had a really bad few seasons. He should be a superstar, but he just seems to play some really lazy, uninspired basketball these days.

LOLZ @ the celtics! You cant pull any of that moving screens, holding players shoulders to prevent rebounds, tripping, and elbows when Wade and Lebron are getting their cocks slurped by the refs.

eeesh, joe johnson is making everything he throws up at the basket. hats off to the hawks. not easy going into chicago and taking game 1.

next game. lesgo mavs. hope cuban doesn't wear an xs size tee, again.