NBA Basketball

hamham3001

i expected artest to get physical again, but not bynum. did dude seriously take his shirt off while walking off the court after being ejected? reminded me of a fucked up version of american history x.

as always, i'm sure lakers management will make the right decision and get new / better players. can't hate on the lakers always being able to get in the best players, just somehow seems unfair.

its good though. dallas to wcf, facing grizz/okc winner? not what you thought at the beginning of the season

Memphis is the only big surprise out of that for me. I thought we'd play LA in the wcf, and very well would be if the draw didn't end up how it did. But I expected OKC to be pretty legitimate contenders, too.

its good though. dallas to wcf, facing grizz/okc winner? not what you thought at the beginning of the season

For sure. Weirdest and also most enjoyable, I should've said. It's not just teams that are playing out of character and getting upsets, but individual players are going off like crazy... Rondo had that huge triple double, Jason Kidd getting ten years younger, Joe Johnson playing like it's a contract year, Terry yesterday, j.smiths line last night, Brandon Roy, z-bo, Chris paul throughout that entire series...

Seems like we're getting even more ridiculous individual performances than usual... Which is more than fine by me. And I'm sure David stern is lapping it up, despite the fact that he could possibly end up with some combo of Mavs/okc/grizz vs. Chi/atl in the finals... (though tbh at this point i have a hard time seeing Miami losing to anybody in the east if (when?) they get past the celtics.) rose is just going to be too banged up after a few more games, get that kid some help.

used to be a fan of westbrook before he started taking terrible shots and possessions for himself every other time down the court

love the Griz and their fans who've been standing up the entirety of OT. new griz, no bandwagon

Guest Methimphibian

yeah vasquez got a lucky shot, more like a throw haha.

seriously no way grizz can win with MC and Juice both fouled out, it'll be a miracle if Z-bo pulls through