NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Bulls in six. Bosh is about to wilt.

That said, I'm far more concerned about the Bulls roster than I am about that of the Heat. If Boozer doesn't show up and play as he did in game 6 of the ATL series, we may run into some trouble. I know he's been rebounding well, but we need him to score. He will, provided he doesn't get himself into foul trouble early. Korver and Deng likewise have to play efficiently on the offensive end. If Derrick has to take 30+ shots and carry that shit the Heat will likely win.

Ultimately, I believe the Bulls' defense will be the determining factor. Even if Wade and James combine for 60, Bosh and the rest can be neutralized.

Was it just me, or did the Heat look really fucking out of their depth? Obviously, James and Wade are two of the best on the planet, and Bosh -- much to my surprise -- had a great game, but as a team they looked bad. Bulls D and Boozer's towels in six.

it looked like Bull's werent too worried with Bosh scoring/having a decent game... They did really well on holding down LeBron and didnt hesistate on bringing the help with gibson/boozer/noah to play off Bosh and give him his easy baskets

Was it just me, or did the Heat look really fucking out of their depth? Obviously, James and Wade are two of the best on the planet, and Bosh -- much to my surprise -- had a great game, but as a team they looked bad. Bulls D and Boozer's towels in six.

i always thought that the lack of depth miami has was always their achilles. aside from the star power, i think the polar opposite skill deviation each team possesses is what makes this series so intriguing- the heat have two of the top 5 players in the league and one (arguably) in the top 15, while the bulls have one super star, three great players, and an ass load of depth. im really interested in seeing how this plays out.

in my opinion, the way the bulls win is by maximizing it's depth advantage and exploiting the heat's skill-concentrated team when 2/3 of the stars are in the bench. the +/- differential miami has is pretty insane.