NBA Basketball

hamham3001

ahaha, did lebron smirk after looking at the replay on the jumbo screen? he knew he got caught. with all this miami heat hate, i might have to start rooting for miami.

who's gonna guard lebron? marion? and who's guarding wade? kidd? assuming dirk will be guarded by bosh. bosh is pretty lengthy, wonder if that will play a factor - doubt it.

i think dallas' bench will be the ultimate factor in this series. i see miami having a tough time with this. but i thought the same thing w/ chicago. fuck this series is gonna be amazing.

ah man, thought dallas had home court. oh well.

ahaha, did lebron smirk after looking at the replay on the jumbo screen? he knew he got caught. with all this miami heat hate, i might have to start rooting for miami.

who's gonna guard lebron? marion? and who's guarding wade? Stevenson? assuming dirk will be guarded by bosh. id probably put chandler on bosh on D bosh is pretty lengthy, wonder if that will play a factor - doubt it.

i think dallas' bench will be the ultimate factor in this series. i see miami having a tough time with this. but i thought the same thing w/ chicago. fuck this series is gonna be amazing.

ah man, thought dallas had home court. oh well.

go dallas...

After going 0-for-5 from the floor with a turnover when guarded by LeBron James in Game 4, Derrick Rose struggled against him once again Thursday, going 1-for-10 with two turnovers in Game 5. Rose shot 6.3 percent from the floor in the series when defended by James, lowest among any player that defended him on five or more plays.

6.3%

???

wow wow wow.

Guest Methimphibian

Bosh, boozer is no where close to his skill level. I mean boozer is only effective if he's within 10 ft of the basket,where as bosh can score from anywhere within the perimeter, boozer is also a terrible free throw shooter and fouls much more often than bosh does.

It was a fair question, but having now seen Boozer up-close for an entire season (save for the time he missed at the beginning of the year) and playoff run I can express only disappointment. I, nor any other Bulls fan, should be too surprised though. Boozer is what he is -- an above average, but not really good, player with far too many flaws in his game to represent a championship-caliber team's legit second scoring option. He settles for bad shots too often, and commits some of the fucking dumbest fouls you'll ever see.

There was a few times watching Boozer's d where i just laughed. He does this kinda squat and sticks his arms out like a plane but then doesn't move his feet and just whacks the player as they run past.