NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Go Bulls. Chicago really needs a decent shooting guard badly. I just don't see them wining the Miami series with Rose not being able to drive to the basket as urgently as he did in the regular season. I hope to see Memphis advance I really think they have a very talented roster over all with Mayo,Z-Bo,Allen and Gasol. In my opinion Lakers,Spurs,Dallas = the most boring teams to watch. However Dallas showed a lot of effort last night.

Go Bulls. Chicago really needs a decent shooting guard badly. I just don't see them moving on to the finals without one.I hope to see Memphis advance I really think they have a very talented roster over all with Mayo,Z-Bo,Allen and Gasol. In my opinion Lakers,Spurs,Dallas = the most boring teams to watch. However Dallas showed a lot of effort last night.

I'm not sure how you can think the Mavs and Lakers are particularly boring to watch. Mavs are all about scoring in transition and moving the ball around a LOT. Lakers have Kobe...that's about enough to get them out of the "boring" category.

Spurs, yes, play a very "boring" kind of basketball but the other two don't really.

As far as the Lakers go I am just tired of their game to be honest. I like Odom I think he is still at the top of his game. Kobe doesn't have the same hunger as he once did. But then again ive just never liked the Lakers. This season the Mav's have really stepped up their game but when their confidence is down they can get beat down pretty quickly.

Mostly unrelated, but I love Matt Barnes's dumb ass riding the bench after his solid contribution to his team's effort (0 pts and a turnover in 10 minutes). I hope he's in at the end of a game when we're up double digits so Cardinal can come in to show him who is really getting "punked" here.

"Me & the Golden St homies laid out the blueprint on how to beat Dallas.. "PUNK'EM" Aint $h!t changed homey.. So enough w/the small talk."

back in april, but apparently he's putting this into full affect now that he's prolly starting tomorrow.

am definitely worried, but we aint finished yet (contradictory what someone else alluded to earlier)

"Me & the Golden St homies laid out the blueprint on how to beat Dallas.. "PUNK'EM" Aint $h!t changed homey.. So enough w/the small talk."

back in april, but apparently he's putting this into full affect now that he's prolly starting tomorrow.

am definitely worried, but we aint finished yet (contradictory what someone else alluded to earlier)

Yes, I know. That's what I was referencing. My point is he sucks at basketball and is a dumbass and hasn't contributed anything to these games.

I don't think anything is over yet, but I have very little reason to think the Mavs aren't going to win the series. Especially with the match up problems Artest being out is going to cause for LA.

I don't care if Kobe goes off for 60, I still think we win tomorrow.

ron artest the real base god

LA gonna do this suspended artest or not we'll c how game 3 goes.

Ron Artest is a good player who would be great if he didn't still have random streaks of idiocy.

i've loved ron artest aggressive style of play since his days at St. Johns and still regret the knicks not drafting him over that useless Freddy Wiess. but i cant say the knicks were totally wrong cause Artest level of crazy would have been multipled by 10 if he was playing in NY surrounded by his QB "TruWarier" homies......

First quarter of game 3 Hawks vs Bulls has been excellent! Polar opposite of game 2. I gotta give Teague a lot of credit he has really shined in his match up against Rose in this series.

Loving the reassurance of Rose's game in first half . Bench Mob making their presence felt in the 2Q as well. If Noah starts playing a little more aggressively we will grab the rest of this series.

Please someone get that Phil Jackson slapping Gasol in the Chest gif!!!

And youkinorn2, your boys look good! Can't believe how exciting to watch they have become this year. I take back what I said about them not being able to beat the Lakers out. Great game we have on our hands. Back to Q2...

finally! the beginning of the end of the laker dynasty. i thought this day would never come.

dallas is a well coached team and the lakers are just flat out getting beat as opposed to losing these games.

bye bye lakers.

I still sort of feel like puking.

Love Fisher sucking when it matters most.

Love Barnes punking the Mavs with his 0-2, 0 pts, 1 reb, 2 pf line.

Love Kobe passing up a wide open Odom just to brick a contested pull-up three.

Dirk hasn't even REALLY gone off yet (4-5 beyond the arc tonight is getting closer, though).

That was a tough game for OKC. Durant and Westbrook are going to take the blame for this, but there's so many factors here. You can blame Westbrook for taking shots, but when Durant is closed down, who can he pass to to create a shot? Scott Brooks should have brought james harden during the 4th; maybe the game wouldn't have slipped away.