NBA Basketball

hamham3001

How about that Garnett post-game interview? For about three seconds, I honestly thought he was about to whip out his Johnson because he was so high off the W. That ninja was wildin'.

Any interview where you scream out a variation of your sneaker slogan, hit on Michelle Tafoya, send a shout-out to everybody from your old neighborhood and drop a couple of F-bombs on live television needs to be immortalized.

How about that Garnett post-game interview? For about three seconds, I honestly thought he was about to whip out his Johnson because he was so high off the W. That ninja was wildin'.

Any interview where you scream out a variation of your sneaker slogan, hit on Michelle Tafoya, send a shout-out to everybody from your old neighborhood and drop a couple of F-bombs on live television needs to be immortalized.

agreed - epic post game interview.

2008 + bynum = lakers ring# 15

like in a sig maybe??

love to see kg, ray and pp get it done

all three gentlemen deserve at least one title

now get set for another lakers 3-peat...

sasha,farmar,walton,ramonoshit, that 7ft benga monkey or however you spell that shit are all trash and should be traded.

boston was the better team from the get go....

This man speaks the truth.

You forgot Turiaf, that man needs to learn how to play basketball..or just die.

I'd love to see Pierce Vs Kobe even though we know Kobe will light him up .
lakers v celtics was my ideal matchup from the beginning.. though lately i get the feeling that the celtics have major mental issues..
Kobe choking?

thats a fucking oxymoron

he's the best/most clutch player in the NBA

the nigga is fearless, point blank

Lakers in six babee!
im looking at the Lakers winning it all, Celtics are horrible on the road.
Lakers in 7. Only cause I dislike any teams coming from MA.
The lakers already won the championship by beating the spurs...

They have beaten much better teams in a much easier fashion throughout the playoffs. I am surprised the Celtics are getting so much credit, they barely beat the fucking Hawks in 7 games, then they just beat 1 player in 7 games, then they beat an old injured group of has beens in 6...Garnett isn't even what he used to be, and Allen has been laughable for 95% of the playoffs.

Fuck it, we're taking the next game.
yo i aint bitchin and i dont have sand in my dickhole

but fck pierce take that fcking knee brace off

"it doesnt hurt bc of the adrenaline" fck you shady azz trick

ahhah he got carried off the court first half in game one, the came back and played the second half like nothing happened. The celtics have trouble winning away from home, so these next few games should be interesting.
muhfuckas the dirty nig be PIERCE

HIS LEG IS FINE. HE BEEN SPINNIN AND DANCIN AND DRIVIN ANDPIVOTIN AND SHT. when asked he say "o dat testosterone help me now, itll hurt latur". NIGFCK AT LEAST TAKE OFF THE ANKLE THANG. i dont gib a fck whut you think bout kobe and rest of lakers. i dont hate celts at all either.

BUT PIERCE IS ONE PIRU THROWIN 4TH QUARTER BLOWOUTIN ANTIC AZZ NIGuh

^Both are too weak mentally. I seriously don't see them impacting the next few games like they did at home.
It's all good, I forgot the conspiracy. Lakers in 7! :cool:
i HATE paul pierce

Eat%20Crow.jpg

For all the Kobe lovers out there...

He shot 53/131 in this series for a FG% of .405. Celtics D SHUT HIM DOWN. He might have scored a good amount of points, but when it takes 25-30 shots to do so, it ain't that impressive.

I wish I could find his stats for the 4th quarter of this series, because he was non-existent.

I can't get over how one-sided that game was. The Lakers are a good team, though I think the Spurs would have been a tougher battle for the C's. With Bynum next year I expect the Lakers to be in the WC finals and likely the NBA finals again.

That said, the Celtics dominated the entire night. You could tell KG was hungry. He is the most passionate guy I've ever seen play the game. Jordan was probably the better competitor, but you can't question KG's desire and heart. Gotta love it!

It was nice to see everyone contribute and come up big in the final game of the season, especially the Parquet Posse. Good way to close out a season that started in July when we got KG.

I was a little disappointed not to see Scalabrine get some garbage time, but that might be because he's hurt. The Garden was rocking the entire night, but if he checked in the roof would have blown off.

Pierce was well-deserving of the MVP honors. He's definitely the MVP of the entire post-season. The Celtics would have never even been in a position to play for the title had it not been for Pierce's performance against LeBron and the Cavs.

Great win. Great looooong, hard-fought season. Great job!