NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Mavs will take the Spurs, but lose to the winner of the Hornets-Nugs series.

Nah, man. Nah.

Mello is bad news for the Mavs, but we've been getting better at sorting out defensive strategies on people that have given us trouble as games progress (especially in 2nd halves).

But we'll see.

Have to take care of san antonio bitches first.

Nah, man. Nah.

Mello is bad news for the Mavs, but we've been getting better at sorting out defensive strategies on people that have given us trouble as games progress (especially in 2nd halves).

But we'll see.

Have to take care of san antonio bitches first.

kindly knock them out of the playoffs as soon as possible

Is there anyway to watch live nba online for free. I want to watch the bulls game tonight.

I try to post all the free working feeds on my twitter when possible.

Justin.TV and channelsurfing.net would be good places to start

ben gordon was ridiculous.

if only joakim noah payed attention to the game. i mean, ray allen WAS only 5/9 from behind the arc, who would've known he'd hit it....

Did you see that shot? Noah was all over it. Just so happens that Ray Allen is best when he's got a pair of hands all up in his face.

Did you see that shot? Noah was all over it. Just so happens that Ray Allen is best when he's got a pair of hands all up in his face.

no i saw, and ray allen is a beast. but who else do you think the ball is going to. the staggered screen is a dead giveaway, he just played it wrong to me. as soon as ray allen was coming off the cut you see everyone push the next defender up, joakim doesn't notice it until ray already has the ball. at that point it doesn't matter what you do, ray allen wont' miss.

i think he could've anticipated it better, that's all

So did the Celts rape all of your dogs or what?

Thurr be some h80rz up in this threak.

Haterade.gif

Keep sippin it mayne...

Fact is, we're doing all right without KG. Big Baby, Rondo and R. Allen all having great performances. And Celts-Bulls is currently the most exciting series in the playoffs to a neutral viewer.

Boston just posted three wins on Marathon Monday, ain't nothin y'all clownz can say gonna bring me down.