Some cool, distressed denim

hawkeye

those pics are all really cool. we just have to be careful we are starting to post mny pics twice now. the shoemaker pic has also been post before.

still all jus too great!!!

lol yeah sorry I should've been more clear...I just re-posted/quoted that picture because it was so bad ass I felt it needed to be posted again on this page....;):cool:

no i didnt mean you, in general, also that pic was already posted on page 24 or so. but actually there is no problem with posting pics twice or more , if they are that great.

pity cant rep meader.

Now that's one kick ass juvenile! Dig that walk! Too bad there is no sound. Atleast I can't hear nothing! Oh what a shame. *Cry baby* *Lonesome traveller walkin' down a dirty road*

And I really appreciate that big ol' o' chunk o' appreciation ya'all 'r' throwin' at me! Exist in harmony. Bless!

^ that cigarette looks so much like a joint. reminds me of a time I stopped outside a donut shop to enjoy a handrolled and some dude slips behind a pillar to say to his wife, "that kid is smoking WEED"

is he wearing a woman's jumpsuit?

the photo was probably mirrored/scanned backwards. lots of these pictures seem to be that way. red tabs on the left pocket, leather patches on the left etc...

I've been told this pic is from 67-68. Post mod, pre skinhead movement.

Apparantly it's outside a pub in Walthamstow, London.

2wgxi0k.jpg