TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

does anyone know what happened in the west end today?

i stepped out to go to the store and when i got to the intersection there were 7 police cars with sirens gunning it towards Eglinton / Dufferin

Fuck, I couldn't drag myself into getting up early enough to get into town for the sales, since I was working back here in smog at 3pm. This gift money isn't going to spend itself.

Anybody stop by J+O? Most places here are doing "boxing week" as opposed to "day"... really hope that's the case with some of the places so I can go pick over remains in a few days.

i know the 60-70% off at nomad was today only, but they're keeping their smaller sales up longer. i grabbed a troglodyte shirt for $95, but there's not much else left in small. didn't have time to go anywhere else.

those wings&horns boots on sale at all? they are probably the only thing I really want to cop right now.

michelle, i see you on SvB you dirty little scenester. how was clubtrash? i was gonna dash up when i got off work but i had to be back in at 4pm on the 1st and i knew partying til 7am doesnt leave much time for driving and sleeping.

james, i just got back to niagara a bit ago. i had to see my grandma before i take off for a while. ill be in toronto tomorrow but only for dinner before bouncing to the airport. but i will either see you next time i ocme home for a bit, or whenever the fuck you end up out there.