TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

i think the toronto supergays should meet up on church street.

Let's booze at a Church Street pub; there we can be gay with impunity.

It's better than Superfuture flooding TNT Blu or Delphic. And it's better than meeting in that food court on Queen St. West.

Can't we just order pitchers of beer and girl drinks?

am i the only one under 18?

if not then we need some sort of "fun for all ages" type sub-meetup for us "kids". im not down for drugs with mysterious strangers off the internet.

(no offense.)

Very weak indeed. We'll promise not to tell anyone? shhhhhhhh...

if not then we need some sort of "fun for all ages" type sub-meetup for us "kids". im not down for drugs with mysterious strangers off the internet.

(no offense.)

siiiick we can all go to all ages clubs hammered and then use onemancults advice and get into some fresh 17 year old panties, yknadaddmean?

(no offense.)

hahaha....

HEALTHLY GAY MEET UP

NO DRUG...kid...

go to school early..and pack you bag..put on ur raw jeans..come meet up with SF uncles..

haha you guys crack me up .. yep sunny this is really my elaborate plan for slaging crack to underage kids who will eventually let me bang their prepubesecent sisters and bored housewife mothers for a fix..

on a SERIOUS note, i got a pair of Fire Red IIIs sz9.5 , would prefer to trade for a 9 , get at me ppl

siiiick we can all go to all ages clubs hammered and then use onemancults advice and get into some fresh 17 year old panties, yknadaddmean?

UHHH...

I don't trust all age clubs. My high school math teacher used to go to them...

He was also on electric circus... if anyone remembers what that was.

UHHH...

I don't trust all age clubs. My high school math teacher used to go to them...

He was also on electric circus... if anyone remembers what that was.

HA! EC was the shiiit. actually it ruined friday nights until baby blue came on.

i thought brass rail or whatever its called is the only spot to go in T.

never been to a strippy downtown but i dont really care for em anyways

edit:

actually fuck that i went on my birthday n my buddies got me free beer n lapdances n the girl was sexxxy as all hell

but it wasnt cool when she ripped my boxers n whipped my bare ass with the elastic part of em.

actually fuck that yea it was.

what wasnt cool was me getting kicked out for textmessaging inside haha