TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

do they still have this at uncle otis? http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=CORP-MO26&c=Corpus&d=b and around how much are the going for? its on my list of winter jackets to consider

Otis has in XL, L and M, I bought the XL at nomad, they may have more there, not sure.

any good outerwear recommendations?

like is there any Engineered garments or anything else decent left at TNT.. this weather is killing me.

i have a really really really ugly jacket from tip top that cost me 40 bucks. it's so warm sometimes i'm too warm in blizzards. i love it.

lol tip top tailors, u gots to rock them shits with squaretoes , stripey button-down and a negative demeanor mean mugging @ life due to your soul-destroying 9-5.

u cant be that steezy in Canada when it comes to winter , i wonder wut still is gonna wear (quasi-homo statement)

hows it holding up against these kind of weather for you? thank god, its going to be a bit warmer next week. being layering like mad these days, and it hasn't even hit mid winter yet :(

I'm bad to ask cause cold doesnt really affect me.

So yeah, I'm fine, but I dont mind cold.

@ Homi, I went to TNT the day I seen you at Nomad. Engineered garments in bigger sizes and not too much left. Some of the stuff is still 30%. Only thing new I saw was a couple of Helmut Lang tops. Surface2Air seems to have disappeared as well. That or I completely bypassed it; I really wanted that lined + padded jacket they released this season.

But for winter jackets, why not grab a Goose? I rotate between the black one I was wearing when I saw you, the Goose and the APC peacoat.

nomad has some iight jackets left... on sale right now too.

tried some on but all Large n shit, no mediums left in what i was looking for.

tried on the waxed cotton trench at Ransom and liked it but not in the brown n they dont have my colour in blaaaakkk

Anyone know if spots like SaveMore sports or other surplus stores would have a trench like that (waxed or not)

i was looking for something a bit more grown, but a canada goose would do .. waiting for some sales as i hate paying retail for something im not in love with

i tried on a eg duffle coat @ nomad and it fit pretty nice just didnt seem warm

u guys all going to sneakees on sat after hocus' thing?

i tried on the apc coat it was reeaall nice probably gonna get it on saturday

speaking of which i need to go to this ocad portfolio day thing cause im fucked for my portfolio if i dont get my shit together ... anyways, is anyone else thinking about going to ocad/goes to ocad/near ocad that would want to chill cause anyone i would go with is working or shit ..