TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Diors and a corpus shirt.

You the dude rocking the coloured vans and raw denimz?

I like how there was no question upon seeing a dude wearing diors about whether he posted here or not.

LOL, yeah that was me. The restaurant is chill...but i think i'll stick to meat. PAUSE

BTW, that female working as a server/hostess is fire

+rep to whoever has the god's blessing to bag that

BTW, that female working as a server/hostess is fire

+rep to whoever has the god's blessing to bag that

I was seriously thinking about dating her when I first started working there, every boy has a crush on her because she's so cute and sweet and whatever.

Thing is, she's actually just as fucking sweet as she looks, she's actually too "good", she says things like "gee golly" and truly believes in the good in everyone.

It's absolutely ridiculous. We've hung out a few times, and every time just confirms for me that no normal guy can date this girl.

uhhh Z from nomad said that aritzia (out of all places) has picked up the corpus womens line.. queen or bloor location. gud luk.

Oh god. That store is not somewhere I'd like to be. Thanks though, I'll just have to get someone to do the dirty work for me.

Yo Fab, what are you looking for in particular? I'm planning on heading over there anyways on my break on Wednesday for some xmas ideas, I could take a look for you.

PM'd, braah.

i was actually walking through the lacoste store with my good friend.. shit was mad expensive and some of the peices were garbage..

I checked out zara to see what kind of jackets they had.. Basically i went browsing to see if i could find a decent winter jacket..Couldnt find one so im probably just gonna grab a canada goose for now