TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

interview at RIM tomorrow.. any have any tips??

engineers dresses like shit ha ha, keep that in mind;)

but seriously, for what kind of position?

my little brother turned out a software engineer offer from them last year during campus recruiting (although that must be finish by now so i guess it's something else) and said the company looks like a really good place to work if you don't mind working in the middle of fucking nowhere, pm me if you want more specifics, i could ask him.

So apparently I've got an X-mas party with work at the Century Room this coming Sunday. Never been, anybody wanna let me know what it's like?

its full of corny white girls who act pseudo-rich

young professionals, some bay st bros that wanna get laid blah blah blah

only been on friday though, don't expect much, but some of the girls there are hot.. only redeeming thing

engineers dresses like shit ha ha, keep that in mind;)

but seriously, for what kind of position?

my little brother turned out a software engineer offer from them last year during campus recruiting (although that must be finish by now so i guess it's something else) and said the company looks like a really good place to work if you don't mind working in the middle of fucking nowhere, pm me if you want more specifics, i could ask him.

I'm with CS. So i dress less shitty.. but i will be dressing like shit for the interview caus i dun have a tie, shirt, suit, dress shoes... borrowing this and that from friends... o well.. :(

im interviewing for Test Software Developer.... just need a job for the winterterm so i can robocop some shit from sufu...

hamham, going for a Rimjob heh? ha ha

working for rim is cool at least u get a lot of shit for free

shit for free??? blackberry shit? :D