TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Fabulaz, tell me what piece/size you're looking for. I work across the street from Aritzia on Queen so I can check that out.

Hey man thanks, but I found a pretty good deal online so I kopped that shit right away, but if you'd like to go to Artizia anyways and pick me up one of those pants that say "Juicy" on the ass (for me), feel free to do so.

haha obviously .. but theyre still mad ugly .. i guess .. but i've never tried one on .. so who knows

yous missin out mang. them goose joints are WAF* and u feel liek a MBP** waring it.

Fab will look perfect with sweat pants that have "JUICY" or "ROOTS" on his tiny ass....

haha....and they are so easy to go with adidas super sta too..

so pro..pick him up some good deals...

buy my stuff!!! so i can buy more juicy or aritzia sweat pants....for my winter!

yea...the idea of very few people on the board have seen me is kinda fuk, considering how many of you people are out here in toronto....=.=, being trying to fix this by showing myself more(which doens't seem to be helping)

anyone up for a mini meet at York U, or Seneca@York this week? haven't being to blueberry hills nor abstine this semster yet =(

ps: im a small asian wit semi long hair....

no one is going to meet up with a random noob who hasn't posted a waywt, or a picture at all... why are you so keen on meeting up, don't you have friends? i for one am going to keep my butthole safe and am sorry to say i must decline your offer.

...actually, i'm not sorry at all.

aside from this.

can we talk soup in toronto for a minute.

i had a bowl of squash soup this weekend from aunty and uncles and it was esentially the greatest bowl of ANYTHING i have ever had. Now all i want to consume is soup, problem is i never really gave soup a chance since my polish family ruined me early on with that borcshe (sp?) junk, thus i became a salad guy.

if you know anyplaces with decent soup in the downtown core,let me know.