TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

paul, do not go to ultra. you will regret it.

i always wanted to go to amuse bouche but i dont meet the kind of girls who would appreciate it and its not the kinda spot id go to bro out. but i will get there one day.

come see me at sass if its friday night.

second that. ultra sucks the worst kind of cougar poon. its not even hilarious. just sad.

i think ichigo and others are talking about 2 different things here. one is food and the other is dining and the difference is like that between clothing and fashion.

there's definetly a time and a place for both..

moondog how much is ice cream at that place?

ps. i heart aunties and uncles sooo much. a meetup there eventually? yes?

i went to Le Select Bistro on Wellington once and it was real good. great atmosphere, friendly staff...

over 100 kinds of beer and the whole basement is a wine cellar... if yur into getting yur drank on that is.

Yeah, that place is pretty decent.

oh if any tourists want a restaurant with a nice view that isn't the crappy cn tower one, or the super pretentious truffles at the four seasons,

go to panorama! its good for dinner and drinks.

panorama is pretty preentious, but the stuff are good i agree

which nesk and i slapped high fives during.

GO A-TEAM!!!

if anyones around hamilton saturday night for real i'll be there. its my best buds suprise birthday (so dont tell him)

but i think they're thinking of going to quarters (the campus bar, which actually isnt thaaat bad when there isnt a huge line)

or somewhere in hess.

but i dont think i'll find out till the night of.

but in all seriousness, it's a special occaision in hamilton saturday, we got 2 sufu members birthdays (they posted up in the cut, downlow so you don't know em), but me and yuljo are def hittin up absinthe for good-timery....anyone down coming, let me know (PM ME TOO BITCHES) and we'll try and co-ordinate shit. GUARANTEE FOR FUN

im either gonna go see nesk at his place cuz he said that all my shit's gonna be free

or i might just take clopek's advice and get her to buy me a sammich

no private jet guys...... taking the train again. i have good company in toronto and i'm also investing some time checking out the details of the city because i may move there. last weekend was the first time i ever visited. i posted a while back but it fell through (was gonna come for the nuit blanche and fashion week).

moondog how much is ice cream at that place?

ps. i heart aunties and uncles sooo much. a meetup there eventually? yes?

the ice cream is pretty pricey at 2.59 a single scoop then 3.50 a double. If the owner is in there, which he always is just talk to him and he gives you a discount.

as for A&U i would be down, those poached pears and dill potatoes are TO DIE FOR.