TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

UofT's football team has lost like 47 games in a row for example..

Actually, I was at the game when they broke 50 losses in a row (something like 4 - 5 years without a win) a couple of years ago. I sure hope we aren't still on the same winless streak.

Edit: My bad, this lack of attention is probably why my grades are shit.

Actually, I was at the game when they broke 50 losses in a row (something like 4 - 5 years without a win) a couple of years ago. I sure hope we aren't still on the same winless streak.

Last friday, UofT lost to Windsor to tie the record of 47 consecutive losses

the game was boring as hell, but i was hammered, and the windsor girls that came to TO were proper

http://tsn.ca/cis/news_story/?ID=219980&hubname=cis

hali, thanks for peen.

also, i do work sat, probly til 6ish. come by after work and check me out. anythign speacial poppin at night?

lets do a roll call for justice, im supposed to be getting on the list and i dont have to work the next morning so it might get sloppy.

agh, my dad's gonna be here from Halifax on the 18th.

Which means I'm still going, but I'm not getting sloppy, or bringing back any skinny jean wearing slatterns to the new pad.

I get off pretty late on sat (maybe 7, 7:30) because we have a meeting.

Clopek is goin to Sneaky Dees I believe, I'm hitting up the Chelsea room with some people.

Got a number now (pm'd). So just hit me up if you're looking for something to do sat.

Blackberry, super yorkville.

I assume so, I do, and I've got his genes.

Hali sr. or Dr. Hali as he insists on being called, would likely sit you down and psychoanalyze you, as is the way with his profession.

Diagnosis? Supergay.

ali and print are at the el mo, but some ads are saying they arer at revival so they might have gotten bumped to a bigger venue. hope so cause revival is right on my doorstep.

in other news, i have 40 tickets in my hand for diplo. everyone whos met me is covered. pm me for ways to hand them off. everyone else whos interested can get at me too, but there is priority for the Gs i know. if these go quick, theres more to be had.