TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Definitely going to check that out... 301s is my next pair I think and the dude that owns it used to work for my store.

I think the only cut they had was 634S at this point. I wonder if they'll get 301S - it's partially designed by Self Edge and might be exclusive to their store.

one of a motherfucking kind.

this place is actually the jam

ps, dude, i bolted for the brief minute you were at ronnies because i thought i was gonna puke in an alley but it turns out i just really had to pee. next time

Anywhere in this city carry Band of Outsiders suits/blazers?

Jonathan and Olivia would likely be the only place. I haven't seen any there but it is worth a call. If you are looking for a suit you might want to try Sydney's too. They carry some really nice stuff. They have had BoO shirts so they may have the suits too and I just didn't notice.

^ Sucks that the weather's not going to cooperate with your visit. Rain, rain and more rain.

But yeah, you can try Little India for general goodness(almost all of the sauces are great with naan -- butter chicken, rogan josh, etc).

Gandhi for roti.

One of a Kind for that pasta(Marco Polo's a good choice if you're unsure about which kind) without the brainsplosion of people at Terroni's.

^ Sucks that the weather's not going to cooperate with your visit. Rain, rain and more rain.

But yeah, you can try Little India for general goodness(almost all of the sauces are great with naan -- butter chicken, rogan josh, etc).

Gandhi for roti.

One of a Kind for that pasta(Marco Polo's a good choice if you're unsure about which kind) without the brainsplosion of people at Terroni's.

It was bad weather last time I came up. Her whole family blames me.

We ended up Eating at Nora on the corner of Richmond West and Spadina. Didn't get to go to Sydney's or J&O had to catch the 2:43 go train home. We're going back later this week.

Pizza sounds good. We might hit that up. Thanks for the suggestions guys.