TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

what program you in ?

Physical and Mathematical Sciences - nanoscience

I took grade 12 physics in grade 11, then stayed back for a sem so by the time I take physics in uni it'd have been >2 years since i looked at anything physics related. lulz.

also: pretty sure i got put in woodsworth which was my second choice behind UC, kinda chose arbitrarily when i applied, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
aldens

blackbird (USA)

tricker's

NOMAD (T.dot)

low stock :(

:( to Nomad

don't wanna pay that much

and i know bb sells them, but hell if i'm gonna pay for that shipping up here

Goat - Tom at Leathersoul Hawaii will ship here. Really nice selection. Also, Adam at Alden-of-Carmel.

For Trickers, I've bought from a couple of Ebay sellers - sausages234, and another one - retricker-something. Both good sellers.

i know it's incredibly obvious, but it doesn't make the following any less true; midtown is an utterly, utterly shitty excuse for a bar. fuck everything about that place. but it was the birthday girl's decision.

i need a job hookup in toronto, been papering the usual areas the past 2 weekends.

i know it's incredibly obvious, but it doesn't make the following any less true; midtown is an utterly, utterly shitty excuse for a bar. fuck everything about that place. but it was the birthday girl's decision.

i need a job hookup in toronto, been papering the usual areas the past 2 weekends.

Nadege at Queen and Gore Vale is opening a patio/more tables. I think they are going to try to do the cafe/park thing for the summer. I imagine it'll be a pretty tidy hustle what with the pastry and bellwoods right there. They have a help wanted sign up. Call them.

Hey folks,

If anyone is looking for a full time job shoot me a PM. I am a manager at Motoretta. We sell scooters and some decent clothes and I am hiring for a full time permanent sales person. Not the best job for someone in school. The pay is pretty decent and gets better the better at the job you get. The job is to sell scooters primarily so we are looking for outgoing, personable, sales driven people who can help me make my boss richer. Again shoot me a PM if you are interested.

not first hand but ive heard David Glantz at www.archivetattoo.com is good

fuck i know another one i've heard is good too but cant remember the name... i know its south westide of the city. I think its a word then a letter... like Rebel 8 type shit... and i have a feeling the letter is 5. That's confusing as fuck but someone who knows could decipher

not first hand but ive heard David Glantz at www.archivetattoo.com is good

fuck i know another one i've heard is good too but cant remember the name... i know its south westide of the city. I think its a word then a letter... like Rebel 8 type shit... and i have a feeling the letter is 5. That's confusing as fuck but someone who knows could decipher

You are probably thinking of Bobby Five. David Glantz used to be part of Bobby Five before opening his own studio. David is fantastic and just did mine below. I've heard good things about the other guy from Bobby Five, Rob I think, but I have also heard he is a bit of a flake. Not to mention the Bobby Five site is down. David Glantz all the way. He did both of my bosses shoulder/upper arms. Really can't say enough...

24976_388107370911_500780911_3836879_7872663_n.jpg

Goat - Tom at Leathersoul Hawaii will ship here. Really nice selection. Also, Adam at Alden-of-Carmel.

For Trickers, I've bought from a couple of Ebay sellers - sausages234, and another one - retricker-something. Both good sellers.

good man!

(i forgot i asked that question)

and yeah, i've been looking at LeatherSoul.....such a nice selection!