TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

hella frat parties... lets relive the wonder of the world that was the nook at that party clopek

yo man, my new apartment is pretty much the size of that nook. what's your boys name again? get him out soon there'll be an absinthe night coming up some wednesday

OH!

fuck, i went to sydneys

mawfucka dove in to the abstract japanese clothing labels HEAD FIRST , i can't believe the shit he's got

check it out

buy it if you can afford/pull it off

support the dude so more fashiony brands hit toronto

attachment and virdianne just came in

he says if they do well CCP and others may not be far behind

i can't wear any of it but man its fucking cool to see someone in toronto taking risks for fashion, and hopefully others follow. . . it'd be good to see a canadian city following along the footsteps of new york/tokyo as a fashion mecca.

Kickass. I'm in town tomorrow to catch Gonzo and Young People Fucking, so maybe I'll stop by there inbetween. Was wondering when the new stuff would come in.

HB, if you are near Yorkville at any point, it probably won't hurt to take a quick walk through Holts just for shits and giggles. Pretty sure they still have some sale stuff lying around at 70% off, you might get lucky.

attachment and virdianne just came in

he says if they do well CCP and others may not be far behind

i can't wear any of it but man its fucking cool to see someone in toronto taking risks for fashion, and hopefully others follow. . . it'd be good to see a canadian city following along the footsteps of new york/tokyo as a fashion mecca.

yap attachment by kumagai kazuyuki line. sizing started from 2 to 4....

there is no size 1 thou :(

I need one of the hot/steezy TO sufuers to come with me to New York so all the asshole SAs at Opening Ceremony and Odin will actually talk to me and not think I'm there to fix the AC.

i'm going to NYC august 18-22. will have my own apartment. should be fun.

It woke my mom up, we live around Bloor West Village.

Funny though, I send my friend a txt messege to ask if shes alright... she lives about 5-10 mins away from downsview parc. She was still sleeping and doesnt know whats going on... lol.

it was great meeting u dolly and you clopek today, had to rush out to catch the bus so i dun miss it like always. And thanks again for piggy, put it to good use 2nite. Anyways gimme a shout next time ur in town, and ill try not to be as lost

nice meeting you too! even if it was short-lived

It woke my mom up, we live around Bloor West Village.

Funny though, I send my friend a txt messege to ask if shes alright... she lives about 5-10 mins away from downsview parc. She was still sleeping and doesnt know whats going on... lol.

i wasn't in TO when it happened, but when I found out about it today I called my parents (who didn't even know haha). I live near bloor west village too, my mom said she heard what she thought was our back door slamming at 4am, but it was the explosion. weiiiiiiiird.

i wasn't in TO when it happened, but when I found out about it today I called my parents (who didn't even know haha). I live near bloor west village too, my mom said she heard what she thought was our back door slamming at 4am, but it was the explosion. weiiiiiiiird.

one time I thought a car had crashed outside of my door but it was actually a crow exploding from touching two of the power lines.

anyways ....

hope there isn't any damage to your homes guys !

Yo.

Look for something very interesting and exciting coming out of Sydney's in the next month.

Also, he's got Raf mainline coming for next season. Raf by Raf, Opening Ceremony and possibly Rick Owens this week.

couple blazers, twisted seam bubble hem hoodie, double layer wrinkled fabric long sleeve knit thing....got some viridi anne shit like a crazy military pea/trench coat...actually the bubble hem might be VA. some j-hem jeans.

so basically, nothing us white people will ever look good in.