TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

sean i will bring you copy. just so you know its $35 for the paperback or $75 wiht a t shirt in a ziplock and sticker. the shirt says nov york city and is a haze alife colab and i got it and im pretty all over it even though id like to burn alife to the ground most times.

ps - this novel is bonkers. i read it in 50 minutes.

ohhhhh shit. please do. shirt(medium) and book, thanks.

projectdenim, i think it was east of eden. are you still working at adidas? i can drop it off.

oh shit oprahs bookclub status

ps i like your avatar son, just realized what it is

U8BWBn26bX0

Guest ManOfSteel555
Lol, my girlfriend wanted me to go. It's either that or Korean Grill. Or Pickle Barrel. The weather is shit, I don't feel like walking around to much :(

bahaha. try salad king at least if you want thai, not spring rolls!

:( Any suggestions of good places to eat around Eaton Centre then? She recently got a job at Town Shoes and wants to treat me to dinner with her first paycheck.

Jesus christ. You are in a fucking mecca of delicious fooderies.

Strange suggestion: Fressen, on queen west, near the epicure and all those places. I hate vegans, and I love killing cows, but I'm always impressed with the food there. Besides the fact there's no meat (or milk or eggs etc etc) you'd never guess it was hippy bullshit, decor and waitstaff are all very normal.

Cheap foods too.

Ahh yes, I would also like to know a good Indian restaurant in the area. I did end up going to Spring Rolls :( The food was decent; I've had better General Tao chicken for 5 bucks at a Chinese food place near my house though. Their FBI (Fried Bananas with Ice cream) was pretty fucking great I must admit.