TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

GOING TO THE EX, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know y'all are so excited about the fairweather/sirens/costa blanca outlets. I'll be sure to let you know about any awesome deals on screenprinted blazers and sleeveless shirts with crests on them.

Haha, in New York people actually wear Rick Owen moonboots around to McDonalds and to walk their dog like they are not gay people from the internet.

But there were sufu spotting abound.

are you in new york right now?

Dude, that shit is rough. If you need a couch for a couple of days I've got one about 45 minutes outside the city.

Failing that, union station

It doesn't much matter how far out of the city it is as long as it's possible to go in and do the footwork that I'll need to do to find a place/job etc. I'll message you some deets and maybe we can work something out, I'll buy you infinite drinks or toss you a bit of cash or something.

It doesn't much matter how far out of the city it is as long as it's possible to go in and do the footwork that I'll need to do to find a place/job etc. I'll message you some deets and maybe we can work something out, I'll buy you infinite drinks or toss you a bit of cash or something.

if you stay with clopek you have to be ready to smash cans on your forehead and funnel beers with us.