Post Your Pets!

corned beef

the lab is an outside dog

wut nigga????

last i checked im sittin pretty on a nice red sofa covered in a comforter, watchin law n' order cracker intent on da flatscreen in front. i aint sittin out in tha lawn with all them backyard bitches.

• 3 weeks later...
To guys with gay doggy names

Hows it feel to scream out ur dogs name in public?

I feel immasculated when I have to scream out "Princesssssss"

same deal man, my dog's name is Prancer and i always find myself saying it in fucking baby talk or some shit.

X-post from cute things thread.

Pugs are the most retarded animal in the world, that is why I love him.

He actually walked into my room like this, I don't know how or why he just didn't eat the cig.

agreed, she is always banging her head on shit when she's running around the house. dunno how her skull is intact still...

55G growout tank in my living room (1 silver arowana, 3 jack dempseys, 1 butterfly pleco). The aro's fins look beat up because I had to house it with a jardini arowana for a week while my friend was cleaning his tank out, my silver ended up killing his jar lol.

11gsn4n.jpg

20G tank in my room, it might not look it but this tank is already over crowded (I use to have a cave but they just sat in there all day and never came out). Green terror (gold saum) and a polypterus senegalus

2ufa611.jpg

2cf837l.jpg

2w23ex3.jpg

261neqw.jpg

313j6vr.jpg

To guys with gay doggy names

Hows it feel to scream out ur dogs name in public?

I feel immasculated when I have to scream out "Princesssssss"

Call the fuckin dog something else. They don't care, as long as you say it the same. Or re-learn that shit a different name.

Think of something non-embarassing and fuck what your girl said.

Call the fuckin dog something else. They don't care, as long as you say it the same. Or re-learn that shit a different name.

Think of something non-embarassing and fuck what your girl said.

I have a friend whos dad has chocolate and yellow labradors. He named them Nigger and Gook. A shame theyre on a farm though, I'd love to see him call them out in a NYC dog park.