films you're looking forward to seeing

there's an xvid encode of it, though it seems to be a 2cd rip for what i hear is a nearly 4 hour movie, so quality may not be all that..

well... I am looking at a torrent site right now that has the NTSC dvd image of it.. clocking in at 7.79 GB. It's not 720p, but I'm sure it'll be pretty good. thanks for putting me onto this flick! I'mma download this hoe

I've never wanted to see a movie so badly since this in a long time. Looks fucking brilliant! PLEASE let it be not much like Suicide Club.
it came out last year no?

you can 'watch' it 'now' 'if' 'you' know 'what' 'i' 'mean'

yeah it did comeout last year but i recently found out about it.

its pretty good seen it a few weeks ago, enjoyed it thoroughly i think its in my top 10 movies ive seen its really really good

everyone should DL it now and watch it

Fuck, I can't get my mind straight after watching this, I have so many mixed opinions about it. Some of the second half kind of ruined it for me but I thought the first parts were genius. I loved the movie but I feel that Sono just added in a lot of unnecessarily bizarre bits in what was otherwise an incredibly smart movie.

edit: props to Sono for making a four hour long movie with less drag than the majority of movies

yeah it did comeout last year but i recently found out about it.

its pretty good seen it a few weeks ago, enjoyed it thoroughly i think its in my top 10 movies ive seen its really really good

everyone should DL it now and watch it

it was entertaining but whatever message it was shooting for totally went out the window with the rather crappy last hour.

agreed. just finished it . if it was just the first disc then that would have been great. 4 hours was kinda long. ending was a let down but it was sure different than anything ive ever seen thats for sure. based on the youtube trailer i thought it was going to be one thing and after watching the movie it wasnt what i expected. not that thats a bad thing at all.

yoko was lookin good

it was entertaining but whatever message it was shooting for totally went out the window with the rather crappy last hour.
Fuck, I can't get my mind straight after watching this, I have so many mixed opinions about it. Some of the second half kind of ruined it for me but I thought the first parts were genius. I loved the movie but I feel that Sono just added in a lot of unnecessarily bizarre bits in what was otherwise an incredibly smart movie.

edit: props to Sono for making a four hour long movie with less drag than the majority of movies

"Moon"... It's coming in the mail soon via Netflix and I'm really excited to see it. Wired magazine says that it proves the only thing you need for a good sci fi flick is the story, not an enormous budget.

agreed. just finished it . if it was just the first disc then that would have been great. 4 hours was kinda long. ending was a let down but it was sure different than anything ive ever seen thats for sure. based on the youtube trailer i thought it was going to be one thing and after watching the movie it wasnt what i expected. not that thats a bad thing at all.

yoko was lookin good

just finished watching it last night... the last hour was the weakest for sure, but on the whole, I enjoyed it a lot. Pretty funny movie, and I would definitely recommend it, despite its shortcomings

anybody have an idea what the significance of the giant cross scenes are?

Don't watch Shutter Island trailer, gives major shit away, recurring theme of todays trailers...

Looking forward to:

I like Robinson and Cusack is always good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKfZrbS79To

Denzel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE_zSdCzDU

angels and shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayYiMygqlfo

A good vampire movie? with this cast?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/inception/

holy shiiiiit

a little disappointed to see ellen page is in this. hate her.

THIS (the movie and Ellen Page). Nolan is a master at fucking with my mind. Ideas from his movies always seem to linger in my head for days, even weeks after I've seen one of his films. Plus he always looks so dapper, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
cast is rediculous

stallone

arnold

stone cold steve austin

jet li

bruce willis

mickey rourke

jason statham

dolph lungren

eric roberts

terry crews

randy couture

danny trejo

the_expendables_movie_poster.jpg

Honest to god, if this movie sucks, I will be so disappointed with the movie industry. This seems like it will be the greatest action movie ever made.