Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea they definitely lose the shine and become a bit rougher after the soak, but they still look great.

if you wanna fix some bulges and creases, you should soak. there were some things that i didnt like before the soak that i was able to fix, and i'm really glad that i did it now.

and although the denim is not as smooth, im definitely noticing that its super soft and more comfortable now and conforms to my legs a lot more (before they would just go down straight, now they actually have a slight outward bend at the knee, which i love).

so if you wanna soak, just go ahead and do it. youre going to lose the shine eventually when you wash em..

got pics of a post soak anyone?

There shouldn't be much of a difference from before and after them being soaked/washed at all. I've washed mine, but here's a before and after picture.

before

CIMG3703.jpg

after

DSCF0796.jpg

ya i know, i got my pair for cheap tho looking to buy off someone for less, i was gonna pull the trigger when selfedge had that 17% sale but ill just wait till another sale comes around, really waiting on the SEXSC06 but if i find i have spare cash to blow then def picking up the SEXI04BK as a nice black jean

why is everyone goin crazy over the crotch bump?

if you wanna get rid of it, take your jeans and put the crotch under a sink. soak the button fly area and then stretch it out and pull it etc to remove the existing creases. then just mold it to your liking, sit down, and keep sitting until its dry.

no indigo loss since the indigo has nowhere to go except back in the jeans. as for the shine, well the shine will probably go away, but its just your button fly anyways.