jmatsu's $0.00000000000002...

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu
Ahem!

Please see below

carl,

i really have no interest in you, your threads, your comments, and your wardrobe...so i would just sooner ignore you and hope that you would do me the same courtesy. i am sure you don't care, but you are basically saying that you find it fun to exploit the privelages of a moderator. again, i just find this very unethical and hypocritical. and why would you even refer me a quote "superfuture is serious biz?"

Guest jmatsu
its a joke dude.

i know you probably are not...but try not to take it all to seriously.

someones just trying to have a little fun, albeit at your expense, and im sure you've been guilty of the same, no?

as usual whenever we've come close to even a remotely serious conversation, you throw in your a typical and by-now famous "dude, it's a joke" or "it's all in good fun" yada yada yada etc. card/nonsensiblity.

the biggest difference is that i am not a moderator and that i don't abuse the privilages/responsibilites that come with the territory. you imply that this is "fun." that's fucking bullshit.

i know you don't get paid for being a mod, but i am sure that the little title brings you much joy. at least try to moderate properly.

you know what would be really nice? if you weren't smiling for the camera. it would be nice if your smile was due to the gyrations/vibrations of that little rocket/car/whatever-ride you are sitting on.

I'd love to see her riding on top of a Sybian...

Guest jmatsu
Damn, i've never seen Jmatsu so hurt and serious.

lol. this isn't helping my dickhead ming the merciless reputation...

the recent above shit just perplexes and pisses me off.

• 2 weeks later...
have i really changed that much???

sorry, i'll try to keep all compliments to a minimum.

Look what you all have done, you fucking fucks. Gone and ruined the party. Bring back the new jmatsu pleeeez. Don't ever change!

Hilarious enough it had to come to this.

I train Muay Thai and have big legs, do something snitch.

italian.jpg

My homoerotic pose is for you since you can't stop looking at my waywt pics and thinking of something harsh in the process of looking at my pictures to say about me.

Dickriding seems to be an activity lots of you have in common, and sadly in a soft spot inside you, enjoy it.

ahahahahaha, this is too funny.

i mean, come on, is this supposed to show something?

my sister probably had barbies who had more muscles than you

what you gonna do next? take a pic of your dick and post here to prove jmatsu wrong when he said his big toe was bigger than your dick?

italian.jpg

ahahahahaha, this is too funny.

i mean, come on, is this supposed to show something?

my sister probably had barbies who had more muscles than you

what you gonna do next? take a pic of your dick and post here to prove jmatsu wrong when he said his big toe was bigger than your dick?

supermanstandingwj2.jpg

I see a striking resemblance.

Superhard?

• 3 weeks later...
this card of "criticizing without actually showing he does it better" has been played over and over again. of the people i've made comments about, yes i do think i could do better then some, obviously not all. WHETHER I CAN/CANNOT is really inconsequential though. too me, this sentiment really has no firm bearing.

do you think that fashion critics could do better then alot of the designers/houses they comment upon?

is it necessary for food critics to have culinary experties?

do you think that ebert(or any respected film critic) could actually make more effective films then those of the directorsthey give negative reviews to?

this argument seems superficially attractive and logical (like many of jmatsu's posts) but is in fact quite flawed and a copout.

the flaw here is that in the case of the critics cited (movie, food, fashion) the act of critiquing is highly different from the act of producing what is being critiqued. making movies, cooking food, and designing/sewing clothes take a lot of specialized skill and equipment. on the other hand, it takes no special skill to watch a movie, eat a meal, or look at clothes on a runway, other than the acumen and judgement needed to critique it. therefore it is perfectly valid for these critics to not be able to do themselves what they are criticizing, because the critiquing and the producing are vastly different skills.

this argument does not apply in the case of criticizing someone's choice of clothes or fashion sense of style. it does not take any special skill to buy and wear clothing. thus, if you have enough fashion sense to be able to judge someone else's clothing, you have the ability to choose your own clothing and to be stylish. so if you look like a slob, it is certainly valid to question your taste and judgement.

a better analogy than the food/movie/fashion critic examples cited above would be something like what kelvyno proposed, a virgin trying to teach you some good sex positions. or someone trying to teach you a golf swing who can't hit the ball himself. or an interior decorator trying to tell you how to decorate, when their own house looks like total shit. in all these examples, the act of critiquing is basically the same as the act of doing, so if you can't do, your critique is probably suspect. of course, you can still think someone looks terrible even if you yourself also look terrible, but going off on a venomous diatribe about it would be rather pathetic and hypocritical.

on a side note, another difference here is that reputable food/movie/fashion critics are usually public figures, and have to take responsibility for what they say. it's a lot easier to be a dick or to be unreasonably harsh when that's not the case.

this argument seems superficially attractive and logical (like many of jmatsu's posts) but is in fact quite flawed and a copout.

jmatsu must have given your pussy quite the rash in the last thread for you to bump an aging thread with the sole purpose of calling him out with a tl;dr diatribe.

I'm interested on your (jmatsu's) thoughts on people who dress "street" on these boards. I see you usually post about fits that have super high end garments/or are just plain terrible. What about those fits and "streetwear" brands? Not trying to get all in your beezy, I have just grown very interested and intrigued by your post, and the way you critique.

Guest jmatsu
I'm interested on your (jmatsu's) thoughts on people who dress "street" on these boards. I see you usually post about fits that have super high end garments/or are just plain terrible. What about those fits and "streetwear" brands? Not trying to get all in your beezy, I have just grown very interested and intrigued by your post, and the way you critique.

i know i've commented about street garments and their fits in the past (most were neg, a few were posi). most people who constantly wear street labels and athletic sneakers follow a typical hypebeast formula which i am not interested in. i find most of the streetwear fits on this site either very mundane or terribly executed. just plain boring! i try not to comment on them anymore, because i am not of the same species (not to mention that the sane world's standard of street: "japanese street" is a rapidly fading/if not finished commodity/industry). there are a couple members who have been fans of streetwear since the early nineties. they understand the conotations of what they wear, and seem to not adhere to hypebeast standards. this def shows in their methodical/and often inspiring fits (not to mention they label cherry picking-buying habits).

Guest jmatsu
I started writing a post and then I deleted it because I realize that jmatsu's opinion is not worth anymore than mine. That means his opinion is close to worthless.

i've noticed that you randomly/subtley have been making comments that are somewhat directed to me. what's the point? where's this motivation coming from? if you have something to say, it is unecessary to obscure or sugarcoat the commentary (or to say shit like my opinion is worthless, then nulify this by saying your's isn't much better). once in while you have some funny shit to say, other then that i'm really just not interested anymore (and if you're not interested in mine, we should cease meaningless comments). you want some credit or glory? okay, you're the first african/or whatever the fuck it is you are, i have personally interacted with who seemingly loves cassette playa and 80's nolstalgia (the trivial and cheese aspects that is...). what a great feat you've accomplished and what a treat for superfuture. congratulations. i hope that this has allowed your sporatic self-esteem to orgasm.