jmatsu's $0.00000000000002...

Guest jmatsu

Syc, you're a diminutive, pudgy, unattractive Asian... your dick whilst erect is most definitely tinier than my big toe. Your style commentary means nothing after taking into consideration what you look like.

Take that excess testosterone with you to the gym.

And go on a diet.

Will sycamore respond????? Only time will tell...

Syc, you're a diminutive, pudgy, unattractive Asian... your dick whilst erect is most definitely tinier than my big toe. Your style commentary means nothing after taking into consideration what you look like.

And go on a diet.

oh snap..... finally sharks on point

And go on a diet.

this is a much deserved pwning.

And go on a diet.

you still in chicago?

i owe you a beer.

Guest jmatsu

SERIOUSLY, I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHO MADE THIS THREAD.

this thread is like a crappy money-maker filler compilation. not even the greatest hits...

shark, i promise to post a pic within april (i need time to save some money. i want to buy some dh denim and converse first. maybe some vans, a tg76 original or a cheapmothermucker "p.i.l." tee.).