jmatsu's $0.00000000000002...

Guest jmatsu

Guest youngteam
fags in place of cigarettes is still the funniest slang i think ive heard

this sums up everything i need to know about you. aside from the fact that your squinty-eyed, snub-nosed visage has the unfortunate effect of making you look exactly like a fetal pig.

alls i know is...youngteam spits hot fire. yea man, soundgarden! trust me dood it's tight stuff. grunge! wait, i can't be fucked to be excited about anything. even if i wasn't born when that fucking album came out, you probably weren't either. fags LOLOLOLOL

NET BEEF IS DOPE!!!!

IT'S LIKE TAG BANGING, BUT YOU KNOW......DIGITAL.

old jeezy from old jeezy's trap house is laughing at us all right now.

:fap fap fap fap:

LOL

OMG OMG OMG

heheheheheh

hee heee heeee

blargh.

that's what i just did, and i'm at work.

:fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap:

muay thai = MY thai.

syc isn't thai though. right? whatever.

:fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap:

this sums up everything i need to know about you. aside from the fact that your squinty-eyed, snub-nosed visage has the unfortunate effect of making you look exactly like a fetal pig.

like westside said, weak.

he basically only posts here when there's something about supreme. if you mean what's actually happened, then i don't know; i'm not really his stalker, i'll leave that up to you and sidneylo.

People don't have to post fits of their own to critique others bluntly. Grow a dick, faggot.

Now for my 2cents. I definitely think that 90% of superfuture needs to grow dicks. No one can take any harsh or crude comments that a few people (me being one of them) say bluntly. Everyone takes criticism in a direction it wasn't even suppose to go. If someone's fit is completely shit, I'm not going to suggest something better, I'm going to say it's horrendous and better luck next time. It's wack how everyone thinks it's great to encourage one another and everyone needs to be polite and curtious to one another at all times even when you honestly know something is terrible. Let some testosterone out you vags.

Grow brains fool. Its like a virgin teaching you how to have sex. You obviously wouldnt heed his advice. Same thing Jmatsu does, critisizing without actually showing he does it better. Theres critiquing, constructive critism and finally being a prick for the sake of being one. You say he's critiquing, wheres the constructive critism advice after the shit? Dude its heaps easy to sit around in your underpants behind the comp slagging people. YOU grow a dick. Piss off.

Kelvyno, ever read this post?

dear tangerine (and his comrades),

sorry for being a mean mean man. may i humbly suggest that you taylor the length of your jacket and you take in the width a couple inches? i love seeing your huge muscular forearms, but maybe rolling your sleeves up isn't the best look here...

please wash your demin too. pretty please. your jeans seems raw, but if i am mistaken and they only appear to be raw, please just taylor them (if you pm me, i would be delighted to recommend a great maestro). another individual recommended an additional pinrole, but unfortunately i am of the opinion that it would not compliment your short while masculine physique.

while your individual pieces seem decent, i really don't think that your jacket's shade of grey goes well with your jeans. i'm so sorry.

i may be mistaken, but i also think that the converse look better with a more well-fitted

pair as well. lastly i don't think that their color, borwn brings out your beautiful mame of grey hair.

thank yo so much for your consideration. love jmatsu

I myself also have gave a few 'constructive criticism' towards a few members here. Most of them came off as me being a dick partly becuase I am just being honest. I'm not going to lie to myself and think fits on here are fantastic because other members are jamming it down my throat by saying it's exquisite. Everyone has their individual opinions on things. People aren't going to process information into their brain the same way as the average joe next to them. You should probably do research before comming at me like that. :cool:

Guest jmatsu
You can be honest without being a dick. Being a dick in the name of "honesty" is a dickless act.

i probably come off as a dick. i can't deny that sentiment, but i don't care.

if something looks bad, why not say so? contrarily, there is a big volume of long-winded and overly colorful metaphors/analogies of praise throughout this site. is this really necessary as well? overt dickriding and mindless praise of mediocrity/rubbish in sufu is like a plague. it's disease runs rampant here.

not trying to be a dick "in the name of honesty." it's way easier to just spout off the first thing that comes to mind when encountering an eyesore. i think i come of as a dick "in the name of convenience."