50c3b33494b311e293ab22000a9f1919_7.jpg

Second thing I've had done. Something I got on a whim.

tumblr_l7wpke5h2Z1qalcg1.jpg

HUGE fan of john mayer's sleeve. especially the piece inside the rectangle, obviously inspired by The Great Wave off Kanagawa.

Anyone able to recommend a good artist in SF for blackwork? Will be in the area in April.

check out 2 spirit tattoo.... Nothing but black work, I'm a fan of Michael Bennet... Also, I have a couple pieces from Erik at Idle Hand who does a lot of black n grey, not exactly black work, but does a lot of dot work and mandalas

Hit us up with a pic of your tatt, dude. Wouldn't mind your girl's either.

I dont have any pictures of mine but these are my two of the pieces my lady got while in Japan

Daruma by Mutsuo at three tides

8593830933_80ba302844.jpg

Peony by horiyoshi...45mins..straight gun to skin

8594931032_499c74b0ef.jpg

thinking bout getting a heart tattoo on my left forearm, but i dont want it to be like most arm tattoo's. It;s got to be different somehow, but i dont exactly know how yet

Over the weekend I started working on a new series of flash sheets.

Here are some of the sketches and paintings that come out.

flash_001.jpg

flash_002.jpg

flash_003.jpg

looks good cam, followed on you ig.

Thanks.

If I get time tonight I should have it all painted, will make sure I put a photo up before I sent it off.

Got around to laying colour down on a flash sheet for a friend.

8621751896_80f7c9ef65_c.jpg

8621751938_7eb4b5197f_c.jpg

Coolest neck tattoo? I want one but don't know how it should look. I want it to be centered and quite big.

^^ lol

been going to mike bruce at inksmith and rogers every two weeks to finish my arm. got these two pieces yesterday as well as another little bug in my ditch.

8625119196_051b16091d.jpg

also got a rose and a hannya mask in that similiar bold traditional style on my bicep a few weeks ago. ill post pictures of those later.

@camdiamond the "just a headache" one is sick as fuck

Thanks!

Pretty amped to see it on the skin

great classic colour palette @camdiamond

this was my last one a few years ago, kind of pissed me off how she bent the spokes now I'm either going to have to go over them again of laser them off and redo it in that area.

5891317717_5fe42ea954_z.jpg

Edited by TheCreativeD00m

just a short sneak peek from yesterday´s 3.5h session on the ribs (right side)!

"pain" is not even the right word to describe the feeling...happy as f. though today:

imagezkjd.jpg

^ looks good man, does the shark hold any significance?

^ looks good man, does the shark hold any significance?

well besides that i love it, it´s one of the most impressive and reverent animals out there imo...

All these TV shows made most people think that tattoos must be connected to some sort of deadly disease that you overcame or the death of a beloved one. Nice one, btw Rafa.

Question: I'm going to a new artist and he asked me for a $300 depost (gladly paid it) so is that what his hourly rate is going to be? I never actually asked him what his rate was haha. I'd rather not say who he is but hes one of the top guys you can go to here in NY.

Question: I'm going to a new artist and he asked me for a $300 depost (gladly paid it) so is that what his hourly rate is going to be? I never actually asked him what his rate was haha. I'd rather not say who he is but hes one of the top guys you can go to here in NY.

A deposit is a pretty arbitrary number and doesn't necessarily represent an hourly rate. Just ask what he charges an hour. $300 would be super steep.

@thinfinn I have both sides of my ribs done and I can agree its the fucking worst. Worse than the hands and the throat lol

^ some points were actually pretty chill and I enjoyed'em somehow, but most of the work done, I had the feeling that if I'd grab the couch just a tiny bit tighter that I'd rip the whole thing apart! shit really wasn't funny ^^

Edited by ThinFinn