Tattoos

he had to have seen that if he googled it. most of the info I ran into originated from a forum post of dude who said he was from there. had a lot of info, sounded legit.

stressed that getting one doesnt make sense.

so backed. scheduled my session for august 5th and going ahead with the old man and the sea idea. she was super nice and was pretty interested in the idea.

gonna be at least a five hour session the first time around though because she said "i look like i'll sit well". (probably cause she saw i already had another tattoo)

color is so funky, these pics are old but people still stop me on the street to ask who did the color, it's so bright. Better color pictures can be seen in my face to a name post..

35101_439516484602_670719602_6080443_964091_n.jpg

35101_439516489602_670719602_6080444_1308971_n.jpg

35101_439516494602_670719602_6080445_8103765_n.jpg

Nice! 5 hours isn't too bad if you keep eating and drinking!

I've done 8 hours and I was perfectly fine. I've also done 4 and felt like dying (lack of eating..).

thanks for the tip, will do. bringing lots of iced coffee and miscellaneous snacks to the appointment.

@baizilla and fallen angels

already read about them....they can stand alone not always pairs and since im from indonesia an i trully understand the meaning behind this tatts

im confused... you're saying you're from indonesia and you truly understand the meaning of that tat... but last page you didn't even know what they were called? :rolleyes:

Nice! Where was it done?

Me? Enigma in Richmond, VA. What sucks is my artist is beast at color but he's a total flake. Finally got fired from his shop, I'm gonna go with my mom to her touch ups, the owner of the shop is her artist, and talk to him about who to go to now.

edit: I believe in loyalty to an artist, you get better prices and build a trusting relationship that's pretty crucial when getting something permanent on your body. Also comes in handy when exchanging ideas and envisioning stuff.

Yeah, I just fucking love his style 31962_416357534975_589554975_5314955_693106_n.jpg

28662_419187729975_589554975_5375764_684072_n.jpg

28662_419176089975_589554975_5375610_5937568_n.jpg

He has all this crazy weird flash on his wall that he would do for way cheap - my arm was only $120 total and took a total of 8-9 hours

edit: he quoted $120 on the original stencil that went down past my elbow and up to my neck

My mom is freaking out after my sister accidentally told her about my tattoo in a heated argument back home. Feels bad man, but she seems somewhat over it last time I spoke with her. :(

first world problems.

yeh definitely sounds emo.

dont really want to risk getting a shit portrait.

may just stick with name

does "my valentine girl" sound less emo? i was just thinking something more than her name.

but i guess its all the same message no matter the wording

get a chevy caprice with the license plate valentine and your kitty driving it

im confused... you're saying you're from indonesia and you truly understand the meaning of that tat... but last page you didn't even know what they were called? :rolleyes:

firstly i honestly didnt know and only like the looks of it , but after doing some research and some homework then i found out the real meaning of the symbols where it from originaly and then it assure me more to get it done ,cant i tattoo things that i just recently know? :)

cut the crap....i love them